found a way to make Donky Mong spawn.

elephantd

It's pretty simple:

-Go to Blight

-Drive to Hero's pass

-Enter Hero's pass

-Once entered to Hero's pass, Leave hero's pass

- Run towards the bridge(south) and Donky Mong should appear on your right.(by the area with the robot who wants to be a man/Chasm)

-Kill him

Has worked 3/3 times for me and friends.

hope it helps!

Edited by elephantd

Same with me. I was down at the southern end of Blight and there he was.

Good info tho for anyone needing it still.

I came across him the first time I entered Eridium Blight, didn't realize he was even one of the harder to find ones.

A tad off topic, but your sig is ridiculously awesome. Major cred to the guy who put it together for you.

Is this achievement glitched? I have killed him at least 3 times. Twice in multiplayer matches and I thought I was the final bullet on him (if that matters), but I also have killed him once in single player and no achievement.

Are you absolutely sure that you don't get Donkey Mong mixed up with King Mong? You may encounter them both but King Mong is more common.

Are you absolutely sure that you don't get Donkey Mong mixed up with King Mong? You may encounter them both but King Mong is more common.

Donkey Mong is also unmistakable since he's a parody of Donkey Kong. He has giant barrels on his back. You can't miss him.

King Mong is just pretty much twice the size of the Bullymongs.

I was hearing some rumors that he might not spawn (or as frequently) if you're in a vehicle esp in single player. I have driven around numerous times (mostly going for the customization head from Greary) and never spawned him. I finally went in and just ran around until about 10 minutes in, i ran straight into King Mong. A buddy got on and literally saw Donkey Mong strolling in front of him so I went in and killed him there.

Are you sure this works 100% of the time as i tried it a few times on foot and in vehicle but nothing killed king mong and ignored him but whatever i did he didn't spawn

It's only about as guaranteed as knowing if a coin will flip on heads or tails. He is, however, one of the random spawners that is relegated to one spot so it just might take a LOT of fast-travelling.

I can't get this to work either. Been wandering all over this damn place forever and can't find him. Achievements like this are so stupid.

That's why he's a Random Spawn.

It took me forever to find him and Mamaril and I wound up finding them in another persons game.

Best bet is to just play around and not think about it. You'll stumble upon them eventually one way or another.

I did this, except I started a game from Heros Pass ( I saved and quit there when I was trying to work out what bride was earlier ). Jumped straight into Eridium Blight, walked around to the bridge and BOOM there he was, first time after clicking continue game on the main menu.

Worked a treat. Thanks OP :)

I actually killed him without noticing XD, Was just gunning down a bunch of bullymongs when suddenly the achivement popped :p

I've killed him several times as well, starting from the first time I arrived at Eridium Blight. Didn't realise he was 'such a rare pop'.

Wouldn't this work if you just went back and forth to Arid Badlands? It seems all you really need is for the map to reload.

I've killed him several times as well, starting from the first time I arrived at Eridium Blight. Didn't realise he was 'such a rare pop'.

Wouldn't this work if you just went back and forth to Arid Badlands? It seems all you really need is for the map to reload.

It's still in the essence of rolling the dice.

Donkey Mong

Vermivorous the Invincible

Chubbies

Michael Mamaril

King Mong

Jimmy Jenkins

and this unfound 3rd raid Boss supposedly a giant Crystalisk, not Blue.

and a few more are considered "Super Rare spawns" in some cases. I only found Chubbies, King Mong and Jenkins in my own games.