Can I play FS on the Xbox One against 360 players

B0llemus

Now that the game has become backwards compatible, will I be able to use the Xbox One and play against other virtua junkies who only have the Xbox 360?

I do not have a joystick for the Xbox One and do not want to buy one unless there are enough people to play against. Also, how do I get the customs from the 360 version onto the Xbox One?

Now that the game has become backwards compatible, will I be able to use the Xbox One and play against other virtua junkies who only have the Xbox 360?

I do not have a joystick for the Xbox One and do not want to buy one unless there are enough people to play against. Also, how do I get the customs from the 360 version onto the Xbox One?

Yes, for all backwards compatible games the system you play it on does not matter as it'll connect to the online part the exact same way it did if you were playing on the Xbox 360 itself.

I'm not sure what "customs" you're talking about but if that was something saved on your local Xbox 360 system then just make sure your save data is synced online, cloud save area, and it'll download those files to your Xbox One when you go to play it for the first time. If they're something that was saved server side then what I mentioned in the first paragraph should apply.

Yes, for all backwards compatible games the system you play it on does not matter as it'll connect to the online part the exact same way it did if you were playing on the Xbox 360 itself.

Ah, brilliant! Should be quite a lot of people to fight against then. Hopefully the backwards compatibility will resurrect players from the past as well as giving incentive for new players to start.

I'm not sure what "customs" you're talking about...

Sorry! Meant to write costumes, not customs :) In the game, you can dress up your fighters using items etc. Anyway, good to hear that the save file can easily be transferred using the cloud function. Are you going to be online?