best achievements EVER

indoorblakininja

Just you.

There's a game where you get an achievement for punching a horse in the face. Nothing can beat that.

Besides most of the achievements just seem like Fable II's, for example 50 Gnomes (just like Gargoyals I'm guessing), 50 legendary weapons (exactly the same as the Doll achievement but x 10 in quanity) Silver keys (although adding 4 Gold keys is new). Have an property empire worth so much money.

The rest are just achievements using it's new features to it's fullest or generally just stuff you expect from Fable. Nothing too original or special since it's a sequal. I've seen a lot newer, fresher lists on sequals but it doesn't change the fact that this is going to be a bloody awesome game.

There's an achievement on Lego Harry Potter called Solid Snape. I giggled for like 10 minutes after reading it, Fable's achievements didn't have the same effect on me. Maybe my humour just sucks.

Edited by Insanemaniak

What game has the acheivment for punching a horse in the face?

I think i prefered the look of fable2 acheivments. Although i do like the Henry acheivment on this one.

Best acheivment list i've ever seen was Fallout 3 acheivment list. I guess because the game was fun so any acheivments made would of been fun to go for.

What game has the acheivment for punching a horse in the face?

I think i prefered the look of fable2 acheivments. Although i do like the Henry acheivment on this one.

Best acheivment list i've ever seen was Fallout 3 acheivment list. I guess because the game was fun so any acheivments made would of been fun to go for.

Fallout 3's Achievement list...

Do quests.

Do Main Quests.

Collect Bobbleheads.

Level up with Good/Bad/Neutral karma.

Put a Grenade in someones pocket

Find all places

Creative! No, really!

Fallout 3's Achievement list...

Do quests.

Do Main Quests.

Collect Bobbleheads.

Level up with Good/Bad/Neutral karma.

Put a Grenade in someones pocket

Find all places

Creative! No, really!

People like diffrent types of acheivments, For me they was great acheivments. I like to explore the whole game, Play all the quests, collect everything, Get as much game play out of the game as possible. With fallout3 I was being rewarded for it by doing all the side quests.

I feel the reason fable2 was such a let down to many people was Because there was no reason to do most of the things in the game, I cant remember any acheivments for side quests (May be wrong on that tho) How many people do you reckon Unlocked all demon doors before the DLC acheivments was released?

Its the same with many other games, If there was no acheivment for collecting the freeplay events i doubt many people would of even bothered exploring the game and collecting freeplay events.

Found myself laughing at the Dead Rising 2 list today as well, some good ones there.

What isn't funny about punching a horse in the face, you've seen Conan the Barbarian right?

Achievements are the reason I complete a game 2, maybe 3 times. Most of the time if I get the full gamerscore I'm done regardless of Easter Eggs. But saying that I've recently completed Sonic Adventure and even if there weren't achievements for getting all Emblems I know I would have gotten them because I love the game.

I dislike collectibles unless they give something awesome in the game, the Gargoyals treasure in the previous game was not good enough to be worth the time-consuming search for all 50. Hope the Gnomes have something better.

Really looking forward to Fable III, especially since now you can obviously kill spouses, will be fun to see the amount of ways you can kill your partners (and hopefully) will have to dispose of their bodies... Secretively :eek:

Edited by Insanemaniak

People like diffrent types of acheivments, For me they was great acheivments. I like to explore the whole game, Play all the quests, collect everything, Get as much game play out of the game as possible. With fallout3 I was being rewarded for it by doing all the side quests.

I feel the reason fable2 was such a let down to many people was Because there was no reason to do most of the things in the game, I cant remember any acheivments for side quests (May be wrong on that tho) How many people do you reckon Unlocked all demon doors before the DLC acheivments was released?

Its the same with many other games, If there was no acheivment for collecting the freeplay events i doubt many people would of even bothered exploring the game and collecting freeplay events.

And I like achievements that require you to be creative and to do things you wouldn't normally do in a video game. Thus giving you even more replayability versus just giving you achievements for doing shit you would normally do. Therefor you're not getting as much gameplay as you claim if you do this normal :p

And I like achievements that require you to be creative and to do things you wouldn't normally do in a video game. Thus giving you even more replayability versus just giving you achievements for doing shit you would normally do. Therefor you're not getting as much gameplay as you claim if you do this normal :p

Well, Somtimes its nice to be creative and do somthing without being told to do it, Some of the things i've done on Saints row 2 are pretty cool and very fun. just a shame that most people that played the game probably didnt even think of it.

I can see your point tho, If anything fable3 does have much better acheivments than fallout new vegas imo.

It just bugs me when people come to the forums and rage about how short a game is then they reveal how they only got the 1000g then stopped playing, without bothering to do the side missions or explore the area.

i prefer the hard ones as the best as its more satisfyin wen u get them

This is my vision of hard achievements:

Headache bringing, stressful, some incredibly annoying stupid achievements!

Like Fifa 09 ''The Peterson'' - 19G score in the 89th minute and 1G play matches for 50 hours

Goddamn game has screwed my GS for months ..

This is my vision of hard achievements:

Headache bringing, stressful, some incredibly annoying stupid achievements!

Like Fifa 09 ''The Peterson'' - 19G score in the 89th minute and 1G play matches for 50 hours

Goddamn game has screwed my GS for months ..

How do you infer that the achievement for "19G" has screwed your gamerscore? Do you want it to be an even number or something because its just a number. Not trying to be rude or anything!