100 Matches?

iJon72

Search [surch]

Definition: to look at, read, or examine (a record, writing, collection, repository, etc.) for information: to search a property title;

Example: He used the search feature to find a previous stated topic.

what an ass hole

and no quitting out doesn't count towards getting the achievement

Edited by veece16

Search [surch]

Definition: to look at, read, or examine (a record, writing, collection, repository, etc.) for information: to search a property title;

Instead of acting like an ass, you could have answered the guy's question.....

Anyway, yes you must complete each match that you get into for the game to count. :)

Search [surch]

The Guys above are correct, you should have just answered the question rather than having a go at the OP, also it should be 'Previously' instead of previous....

And to the OP no it doesn't count, you must finish the current game, so play until the final scoreboards. Hope that helps.

WebChimp UK

The Guys above are correct, you should have just answered the question rather than having a go at the OP, also it should be 'Previously' instead of previous....

And to the OP no it doesn't count, you must finish the current game, so play until the final scoreboards. Hope that helps.

WebChimp UK

You're right. My bad guys, and OP. Also (to the OP) you can check the amount of games you played on the battlefield 1943 site. Sorry for the unreasonable first post!

• 2 weeks later...
You're right. My bad guys, and OP. Also (to the OP) you can check the amount of games you played on the battlefield 1943 site. Sorry for the unreasonable first post!

You know it takes a lot to apologize especially online. Good stuff :) And thanks for clearing up where to check games played so i dont have to use that search function you described ;)

I was hoping so too... No wonder it took forever just to get 30 matches played.

Search [surch]

yous be trollin newfag gtfo

100 matches is crazy, the game is fun but not fun enough to play 100 matches but ill suck it up to bad you cant quit out tho :(

:confused:

What would be the point if you could quit out? What a joke.

I don't get it. People here love achievements, but every time there's one that takes more than 5 minutes, people complain. Don't you want those achievements to actually represent something? Don't you want to feel like you achieved something? (Somewhat rhetorical, as judging by some people's cards here, the answers are clear "no"s.)

• 3 weeks later...