1 Gold Brick & 1 SIP!

Two part question...

1. Is the last gold brick given for finding all of the students in peril?

2. Can anyone think of anywhere I might've missed a student in peril? It's definitely in hogwarts (i've got all story ones and I dont think there are any in diagon alley?) but where it is, is eluding me even after 5-6 run throughs of EVERYWHERE I can think of =(

plz help then I can get a full 1000!

After tearing my hair out for a couple of days trying to find that last SIP (and resulting last gold brick) - wandering around Hogwarts with the collectibles guide, I finally found him!

It was the one in the Gryffindor common room - though he's not always there. I checked that area numerous times and the sofa was empty - then while going through the guide for a third time, he was there, fast asleep. Zapped him, job done!

Happy days :D

Every student in peril you save gets you a gold brick. The ones in the levels make this obvious at the end of the level but the ones around hogwarts dont make it clear but you definitely get a gold brick for each SIP.

Every level has a SIP and there are 26 around hogwarts. The collectables guide (stickied on the first page of the forum) shows the positions of every one of them

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=240369

The gold bricks you get for SIPs are shown by the Gold Brick Locator though, so you'll just have to try each one in turn