Need Help With Space Mission Gold Brick on Rishi Moon

ok the space mission on rishi moon whats you to use a rapid fire ship to destroy the gold flying birds to get the studs to get the gold brick...sounds easy enough.. well aparently not for me i must of tryed this atleast 50 times and i cant even get the bar half way filled can someone please give me pointers on how to do this

i've found it easier to use the halo (evil side - it's next to slave 1 in the selector) for anything rapid fire. just shoot them as best you can, if you fly around you can find a group that kind of swarms together. don't worry about trying to destroy them, just hitting them a lot will get you coins

I used two controllers. One player was on a turret in one of the capital ships (in this instance, the Separatist ship) and the other was in the Halo out in space solely for the purpose of activating the space battle and luring the targets into range of the turret. I did all the shooting from the turret. I got it on my second try, but just barely. It might work better from one of the Republic ship's turrets, since all the things seemed to flock over there.

I have all the ships and I found the Soulless One was the best for this mission. You need to stay towards the bottom of the map, circling up towards the gold creatures when you see one of them alone. i found that curving in towards them helped to direct my fire in their direction. It took me about 8 tries before I got it - with 2 seconds to spare!

I used the two controller method having one in a ship and one on turret of the Resolute. Got it on the second or third try. Highly recomend it. Each time I failed I was within a few hits of getting it compared to maybe being half way or so using a ship.

Will this compromise the 100% Gold Brick (single player only) cheevo?

Edited by Corhrtz

• 2 weeks later...

I just got it now. I used the Soulless One and used the two controller trick except I flew the ship instead of using the turret and for some reason it was easier. I stayed almost in the middle of a pack of them and just kept on the fire button, every once in a while I would back up (toward the screen) to keep from getting to far ahead of them. At the end I still had about 30 seconds left. I really don't know what made the difference, but thanks God it worked. I still really, really, really hate the flying controls with the loops and barrel rolls. What was the point?

I just got it now. I used the Soulless One and used the two controller trick except I flew the ship instead of using the turret and for some reason it was easier. I stayed almost in the middle of a pack of them and just kept on the fire button, every once in a while I would back up (toward the screen) to keep from getting to far ahead of them. At the end I still had about 30 seconds left. I really don't know what made the difference, but thanks God it worked. I still really, really, really hate the flying controls with the loops and barrel rolls. What was the point?

When using two controllers, you have to fire on both controllers for it to work? How do you fire on the second controller and steer and fire on the first one? I haven't tried it yet, but it would see kind of difficult.

When using two controllers, you have to fire on both controllers for it to work? How do you fire on the second controller and steer and fire on the first one? I haven't tried it yet, but it would see kind of difficult.

The trick the others spoke of is having one controller using a ship and the other controller using the turret. If you are by yourself use the controller for the turret. For me though I did better (still don't know how) using the ship because I got tired of trying to use the turret. I only used the one controller and I put the controller that was using for the turret off to the side.

The trick the others spoke of is having one controller using a ship and the other controller using the turret. If you are by yourself use the controller for the turret. For me though I did better (still don't know how) using the ship because I got tired of trying to use the turret. I only used the one controller and I put the controller that was using for the turret off to the side.

Thanks, I'll give it a try!

About using the second controller, as long as you don't have it linked with a profile I don't think it will affect the achievements. I'm just guessing, but that seems to make sense.

Confirmed along with Matty Boosh.

The two controller method did not affect the 100% nor the full 1000gs.

Thanks for the suggestion as it made this space battle easy.

• 2 weeks later...