you lucky, lucky people V2 (AKA Cheat Codes)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everyone should be happy that 10x is only 2.5 million, in Star Wars 3 10x was what 10 or 20 million and if you didnt have codes for that people would really be crying. in 5 levels you can have 500,000 and you can buy 2x or double treasure and after that is a breeze

i never see the problem with that. if you buy the multipliers in order you should be fine. as long as you can find them that is. sometimes they seem to hide the multipliers randomly in a weird order so you find say, 6x before you find 4x, and you cant afford 6x yet. as long as you know where the next one is you should be golden, just buy them in order and get exponentially more studs.

although im not sure why there are 2 2x multipliers in this game (2x and Always Double). :confused:

Edited by shinobigarth

I'm guessing the "always double" is the amount of studs something spits out when you destroy an item - rather than a multiplier :)

It's actually a multiplier. I bought "x2" first, and then got "always double" when I had enough studs, and my multiplier went to x4.

me again!

rt093g Koehler

kdlfkd Twigg

644thf Clubba

bwo656 Jacoby

64bnhg Hungry Cannibal

vgf32c Angry Cannibal

ld9454 Govorner Weatherby Swann

zm37gt Clanker

13glw5 Jimmy Legs

gdetde Mistress Ching

ew8t6t Ammand the Corsair

4djlkr Davy Jones

dlrr45 Angelica (Disguised)

rked43 King George

rx58hu Quartermaster

y611wb Gunner

wev040 Phillip

p861jo The Spaniard

d3dw0d Blackbeard

vdjspw Jack Sparrow

sorry about wrong red hat codes - still working on this one!

the ones I found dont work . Sorry guys

Edited by Tony Won Kenobi
codes do not work

Enter one of the following codes to unlock a Red Hat.

RAFTU8

KLKL4G

GEC3MD

EWAW7W

N4NR3E

CX9MAT

MLVNF2

WCCDB9

18HW07

LK2DY4

DY13BD

ZXGH9J

MMN786

9LRGNB

GHJ2DY

JXUDY6

HJH7HJ

ML3KHP

WYD5CP

Those are the Lego Batman codes. Didn't we establish this already???

im suprised there aint no invincibility or fast build cheats.

Yes there are. I've bought all the red hats and two of them unlock invincibility and fast build.

By cheats, I think he means entering a code for the Red Hats (as with a lot of previous Lego game Red Bricks) so you don't have to find and purchase them.

Do not use the character cheats!! I don't know if this has happened to anyone else but I used the Blackbeard one because I didn't want to play 4th film till I seen it. Blackbeard didn't appear in my characters but he was walking on that platform thing but I can't purchase him (even when I attack him). So in the end I done the 4th film (ruined it for me) and I still can't purchase Blackbeard. If there isn't a solution this game will be traded in cause I'm not doing it again.

Just thought I'd warn everyone!

Do not use the character cheats!! I don't know if this has happened to anyone else but I used the Blackbeard one because I didn't want to play 4th film till I seen it. Blackbeard didn't appear in my characters but he was walking on that platform thing but I can't purchase him (even when I attack him). So in the end I done the 4th film (ruined it for me) and I still can't purchase Blackbeard. If there isn't a solution this game will be traded in cause I'm not doing it again.

Just thought I'd warn everyone!

Works just fine: