Statuettes

osakamitsu

Statuette Guide

The statuettes are collected for a quest found in chapter one. To start the quest read the description for the first statuette below.

For those who would like a video for them all:

I'll add more detailed information later.

This is still a work in progress.

Statuette Name: The Warrior

Availability: Chapter 1

- After the combat training and you are told that Walder wants to speak with you go into the main building in the center of the map and head up stairs to find Walder. Once you speak to him he will give you your first statuette. This is before you go to track down Cregan.

Statuette Name: The Smith

Availability: Chapter 2- at least 6 (I bought it in chapter 6, not sure how much longer its available)

Thanks to: Alfster for helping with the info.

- The earliest you can get this statuette is Chapter 2 with Alester. Most likely you will not have enough money to purchase it, so return here later and purchase it. It is ok to purchase it with Alester since at Chapter 10 both characters story lines merge and both inventories will become one inventory.

- At the moment it is unclear to me when the best time to get this statuette is. The game takes you through its location many times, ie. Chapters 2, 8 part 2, 11, and 13 as well as couple chapter with the sewers of Riverspring. Not sure if you can go back to the market area of Riversping on the Sewer chapters yet. The statuette is located on the 2nd page of the Riversping armor merchant list of for sale items.

- Although you cannot purchase the statuette with Mors as early as Chapter 5, this was the first point that I had enough gold with him to buy it. Again with Alester the first point in the game that I has enough money to buy the statuette was during chapter 6. Keep in mind I followed the official guides maps and took care to go to every loot spot I could and I did not sell very much equipment. I may have had the money sooner if I sold my items more often.

- Once I killed the Mother of the Hen in chapter 6, I left King's Landing and went toward the bird logo on the map and traveled to Riverspring. I then purchased the statuette from the merchant.

-The statuette costs 1 gold piece and 20 silver pieces.

Statuette Name: The Mother

Availability: Chapter 5

- Once in this chapter you can head to Mole's Town brother. This statuette is located in Jeyne's Room.

- Given to you as part of the story when you find Jeyne's belongings and her scent.

Statuette Name: The Father

Availability: Chapter 7

- After you tell Jayne that you are ready to leave the North, you will eventually reach Westford Cottage.

- Once you have read the letter from Mors' Father you can find it in a dresser inside Westford Cottage.

Statuette Name: The Maiden

Availability: Chapters 8-13

- This statuette is found during the 7th side quest called "Self-Maid Girl". At the end of the quest you have the option to send Bethany back to Chataya. If you do this you will receive the statuette.

- I did this in chapter 8 right after leaving the jail house and freeing Orys. The man standing right out side this building by the well is the quest giver.

- Follow this video to complete the quest properly and receive the statue:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyWcWpJ6qMo&feature=player_embedded]Game of Thrones - Pimp Achievement - YouTube[/ame]

-------------------------- ONLY VERIFIED UP TO HERE. GUIDE HAS A LOT OF ERRORS------------

Statuette Name: The Stranger

Availability: Chapters 8-13

- During the 10th side quest called "Avenge Riverspring". This statuette is received as loot near the end of the quest in Mallador Brax's room.

Statuette Name: The Crone

Availability: Chapter 12 OR 13 (Read below for details)

- There are 2 ways to get this statuette. If you rescue Ravella in Chapter 12 she will give it to you. The second way is, if you did not rescue her, you can take it from her dead body in chapter 13.

Edited by osakamitsu

I missed getting the Mother, and now the door is locked:wtf Looks like I have to replay this game again.:(

I ran into the same problem...Although later on, you will do a quest that will lead you back to the locked door. You chase some wildlings in chapter 13 (I believe), somewhere you will pick up the "crime scene" key, allowing you access.

I ran into the same problem...Although later on, you will do a quest that will lead you back to the locked door. You chase some wildlings in chapter 13 (I believe), somewhere you will pick up the "crime scene" key, allowing you access.

I have the keys and I still can not open the door.

For those that didn't search Jeyne's Room... You can't actually miss this one unless you completely bypass going to Jeyne's Room before going down the trapdoor past the Kitchen. When you click on Jeyne's Possessions it automatically gives it to you. So double check your inventory, under Quest Items.

Does it matter if you give one of the statuette's to the guy back in Castle Black who gave you the quest? Does the statuette still count as being in your inventory?

Also I picked up the "Smith" while in the beginning of chapter 8, the blacksmith in Riverspring still has it at that point.

Does it matter if you give one of the statuette's to the guy back in Castle Black who gave you the quest? Does the statuette still count as being in your inventory?

I kept them all in my inventory just to be safe, but the achievement didn't unlock until I had given them all to him and the quest was completed anyway, so I'm fairly certain it wouldn't hurt to give them to him as you go along. You get a little bit of XP for each one you turn in, so it's actually probably more useful to do it as you go.