Endless watch Achievement?

osakamitsu

No problems...

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2177/5-ssdc8=.jpgMy darkest hour

[spoiler=12]When you are having the flashback with Alester & Valarr, you have to choose to kill Mors' wife.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2177/5-rMjVw=.jpgThe true face of the Spider

[spoiler=23]You have to lose the fight with Valarr, just let him kill you. Helps to un-equip your weapons and cancel attacks with the guy you are controlling. Just let him whittle away at you until you are all dead. Make a save before this battle though!!

Chapter 15....It should be noted that you want to save before going into the door inside Riverspring during the "Bounds" quest (If I can remember right). That is where you choose which of the two guys' (Alester/Mors) story you are going to finish. That way when done, you can reload and do the other for Red priest of R'hllor & Sworn brother.

• 2 weeks later...

Somehow I missed getting the quest... I have 12 men recruited and when I go to Castle Black to turn them in he talks about them all and everything like he is supposed to then after he is done I just get a ton of XP but no achievement. I noticed in the video it says "New Blood" quest completed but I have no such quest and do not get that. I have it saved before I turn it in but have no clue what is wrong.

Anyone know what step I am missing?

And to clarify I have 4 men from Riverspring, 6 men from Kings Landing, and 2 men from Moles Town.

I didn't have the cloak on, I didn't think it mattered. I put it on and it turned them all in and it still didn't work. The one thing I did do that I didn't do before was go down into the dungeon. Now I did release the guys in the earlier chapters so that is why I didn't go down there because I knew they wouldn't be there...

I DID get the achievement after going down there and THEN turning it in. For some reason it worked even though I didn't have anyone down there to recruit.

SO if you are having an issue this could be it. I had 12 and it wouldn't work unless I went down to the dungeon anyways... very odd. But it worked...

I didn't have the cloak on, I didn't think it mattered. I put it on and it turned them all in and it still didn't work. The one thing I did do that I didn't do before was go down into the dungeon. Now I did release the guys in the earlier chapters so that is why I didn't go down there because I knew they wouldn't be there...

I DID get the achievement after going down there and THEN turning it in. For some reason it worked even though I didn't have anyone down there to recruit.

SO if you are having an issue this could be it. I had 12 and it wouldn't work unless I went down to the dungeon anyways... very odd. But it worked...

I, too, released all the guys in the dungeons, but I did go down there in case there were more (there were not), before I went to turn it in. So, maybe that is why it popped for me first time. Glad it worked out for you!!!