To my X360A 'Dare to Defy' clanmates. Loaning my legendary for achievement.

FSparacino4

I'll be on this afternoon starting around 2 CDT and hopefully all the way through the night (with a few breaks). Servers started to get especially shitty right around 10-11 my time last night so...

If you don't add friend me on XBL then look for me in the clan tab. I think it lists people by character name there so my character name is "Niles Washington" (without the quotes obviously)

I'll be on around 8pm EST and probably most of the night. I'll probably hit you up. Will be my first chance at really sitting down and playing for any significant amount of time. I've yet to even be in a group, so looking forward to teaming up.

I'll be on around 8pm EST and probably most of the night. I'll probably hit you up. Will be my first chance at really sitting down and playing for any significant amount of time. I've yet to even be in a group, so looking forward to teaming up.

I'm often in an XBL party with other random guildies (seems like its always Bleach, Baig, Soulreaper and a few others) so just join our chat whenever you get on. I may join Lucent Beam's chat party today because I always see her all by herself in there because everyone else is in other parties :(

I'll be on this afternoon starting around 2 CDT and hopefully all the way through the night (with a few breaks). Servers started to get especially shitty right around 10-11 my time last night so...

If you don't add friend me on XBL then look for me in the clan tab. I think it lists people by character name there so my character name is "Niles Washington" (without the quotes obviously)

yeah I wanted to send you a invite from the clan menu but wound up promoting you instead (which works out in the end). I sent you a FR and will look for you tonight.

I may join Lucent Beam's chat party today because I always see her all by herself in there because everyone else is in other parties :(

As her section leader I should be doing that but I dont want to be the overly aggressive new person on her friend list. I've sent messages saying to just jump into my party to all my section members.

Edited by Carmona

FINALLY!!! got achievement now. I found Legendary Weapon by loot almost last enemy in main mission. Weapon called:

VOT Longshot Cannon - Rocket Launchers - 12.528

So glad got it now. I will using it once my rocket launcher full max level then using it. :):)

If anyone want achievement so make sure give me weapon back. I need to use it. So I am in UK so anyone who in UK or Europe want this achievement and must give me back after cheevo 50G love you. :) hehehe

I believe my ego is at 94 right now.

Anyone in NA server have a legendary that I can borrow real quick? I'll be on around 4:30 pm EST.

I might be back on around then.

Also look out for SoulReaper. He got Legendary weapons out of like 4 lockboxes in a row so he is loaded up with them right now.

I got this achievement in the very beginning of the game, and not even sure how I got the weapon. I thought it was one of the weapons you get from entering in the Arkfall codes here, but looking at the rewards, I don't think it was. I'm not at home right now to check which weapon it is, I think it's an assault rifle.

Anyone in the EU social group, D2D, I have a legendary weapon I'd be willing to loan. It is Ego 927 however and you need to be able to equip the weapon to get the achievement.

LOL I know I shouldn't, but I find myself wondering just how blatant you meant this to be...

I got this achievement in the very beginning of the game, and not even sure how I got the weapon. I thought it was one of the weapons you get from entering in the Arkfall codes here, but looking at the rewards, I don't think it was. I'm not at home right now to check which weapon it is, I think it's an assault rifle.

I have a level 50 legendary on the US server. If someone needs the achievement friend me with a message letting me know you need legendary achievement. Then port to me in game and we can trade :)

Here's a pic of it: http://imgur.com/CiLh2MQ

LOL I know I shouldn't, but I find myself wondering just how blatant you meant this to be...

Having read what I posted again....yeah, didn't quite come out how I meant. Anyhoo, I have another legendary weapon now around 450 ego as well that I can loan.