Beyond the wall: Blood Bound 2 hour DLC

Baihu1983

Out now but doesn't appear to have achievements?

Travel beyond the Wall, 10 years prior to the events of Game of Thrones! Plunge into the dark past of Mors Westford and delve deep into Wildling territory in a perilous mission… that same mission where Mors earned his nickname. Through this brand new 2 hour long quest, extend your Game of Thrones experience and learn more about the past, the origin and the scars of Mors “the Butcher” Westford!

400MSP

Apparently all three DLC packs for this game are only available in Europe. No idea when and if they will be available in North America.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Product/Game-of-Thrones/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802464507db?DownloadType=GameAddon#LiveZone

Ive been looking for three days, and was starting to figure as much. Wonder if the europe dlc would work with a north american copy of the game.

Ive been looking for three days, and was starting to figure as much. Wonder if the europe dlc would work with a north american copy of the game.

I don't think so because North American games use NTSC and European games use PAL. In other words, I am pretty the European DLC for this game is region locked.

I'm really torn about this. The game had massive flaws, but still managed to be enjoyable. It's story-driven, so why would you want something that's just a litle back ground filler, and not part of the main story?

Sigh. No achievements, no buy. :(

Is this definitely true? Seems really unusual.

What the hell. I bought this game too. There's three DLCs out or coming out and I'm not going to be able to play any of them? What are the other two anyway. :(

Edit: Nevermind. I'm guessing the other two are referring to the dog and weapons.

Edited by SydLosttarot
Learned answer for one question

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Does anyone know if this dlc involve White Walkers?

I realize this post is over a month old... But I just have to laugh at this question. This DLC takes place 10 years before the events of the first book. In other words, No. Big. Fat. NO. The walkers return in the very beginning of the series. There's no way in hell this game could justify an appearance 10 years prior to that. It just wouldn't work. And Martin would NEVER allow the developers to take that kind of creative license over his work. The White Walkers are THE boogeymen of the series. They are THE main enemy. The entire series is basically centered around them, and the threat they represent to Westeros.