Grand Theft Auto 5 - 100% Completion Guide (Checklist, Collectibles, Stunts & More)

PowerPyx

and I apologise if I offended you.

No offense taken, no worries :D

I just wanted to make clear that this is our work, and by no means in any way based on another guide.

I haven't encountered a single problem with it. Everything has been perfect in the guide so far. Which mistakes have they made?

How about the faulty collectibles map for the stunt jumps?

They are missing some at the harbor, at the bottom right end of the map.

Edited by PowerPyx

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, activities are also missing from the brady games guide.

For example the rampage events that you need for "Red Mist" achievement.

The Rampages are in my guide... I have the Brady Games Limited Edition Guide and it isn't missing anything. Unless the German translation guide was very badly created.

EDIT: Page 268 - Rampages.

Page 397 - All 50 Stunt Jumps accounted for.

I think it's just your version of the guide that's wrong. :p

Anyway, enough about that guide. People should be commending you on your guide! Don't worry, you don't need to convince me, I'm already aware that this is your own work. Well done. :)

Edited by Crimson Ridley

The Rampages are in my guide... I have the Brady Games Limited Edition Guide and it isn't missing anything. Unless the German translation guide was very badly created.

Then I'll have to take that back.

Maybe it's also because of the limited edition. I have the normal one. And you might be right, maybe they just messed up the translated versions of the guide. But it's all from the same company, so something like that should not happen.

And as far as the missing stunts go, #31 & #33 are not on the map. They are explained with text and screenshots on another page, but just not on the map. It's easy to miss them and since you cannot keep track of the ones you have found, you would have to do it all over again. But then again, this is based on the German brady games strategy guide. Maybe it really is different in the original English one.

Anyway, enough about that guide. People should be commending you on your guide! Don't worry, you don't need to convince me, I'm already aware that this is your own work. Well done. :)

Thank you :)

And I did by no means try to argue with you. I just hope it did not look like it. If so, I apologize.

You have also contributed lots of GTA V info and I am sure it will come in very handy, too!

Edited by PowerPyx

How do you get the fighter jet so easily? I get blown up like.. in 5 seconds of entering that place.

It requires quite a bit of luck. Use quick save before entering the military base. Sometimes there are many guards nearby (or even tanks). And sometimes nobody spawns around the jet.

As long as the jet doesn't get destroyed entirely you can still use the quick save feature and re-load the save game to repair it.

Brilliant guide my friend. I rarely make posts like this, but hats off to you for this thread.

Thanks! Means a lot!

Darth_Krid and I have worked non-stop on this guide since release. I think the outcome was worth it :)

Definitely one of my favorite guides I have ever been working on.

Very good guide! Maybe one thing you can add: The reguirements for the strangers and freaks to spawn. I don't need it myself since I have the strategy guide but I see ALOT of members of the site struggeling with it AKA starting 1000000 topics......let me know if its a idea :)

I've put that in to The Grand Theft Auto V Enclyclopedia. :)

I hate the fact that this game is so huge, we require so many stickies but there's not enough room!

How long can we bump before we run out of bumps?

I'll be bumping this every night before I go to bed, and every morning when I wake up. It may get annoying for people to see their precious (read: stupid) threads pushed back, but there's like 12 good threads that are getting pushed back each and every night.

I'll be bumping this every night before I go to bed, and every morning when I wake up. It may get annoying for people to see their precious (read: stupid) threads pushed back, but there's like 12 good threads that are getting pushed back each and every night.

Apparently this thread is stuck now :D

Not sure how things work over here, dunno if someone just decided to be nice to us or whether PP sorted it :p

Apparently this thread is stuck now :D

Not sure how things work over here, dunno if someone just decided to be nice to us or whether PP sorted it :p

I had a moment of clarity while on my internet travels and figured it would help others out, plus it would stop Bigg and BAR4D from reporting for bump duty every few hours:p

Nice job with this thread guys:)