Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Shiftie

Nice breakdown of the achievements and the order.. very good advice in each chapter section. And holy shit, chapter 8 was the longest chapter ever.

Yea..even if you know you can skip most of the keys for your father's tomb, it's still pretty long. At least much of the time is spent in a brothel or kicking ass in an arena :p

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Great guide and great videos! I'm at 990/1000. I just need to run through the last 2 chapters again doing the other protagonist's story. This was a surprisingly decent game.

Thanks! Though I can't take any credit for the videos (and I agree, they were very helpful). I also agree that the game was actually quite good, especially with the low expectations of all the bad reviews, and being able to look past the rather mediocre gameplay to a pretty good story/atmosphere.

• 1 month later...
Guest Scotty

Thanks a ton for this guide, Shiftie, it was extremely useful. I followed it to the letter and have gotten 49 of the 50 achievements in 1 playthrough. Now i just need to finish it with Alester for my final achievement. Thanks again. :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...