Bounty Hunter Guide

Mission 1- R2-D2

Switch to Robonio and access the port directly to your left at the start of the mission. Crawl into the crawl space for mini figures and head to the Right. R2-D2.

Mission 2- Yoda

Run past all three tanks and yoda will be hiding just to the left behind the third tank and in front of the silver brain.

Mission 3- Padme Amidala

Once again run past everything. When you come to the Y in the road go left. Then use Helios-3D(or IG-86) to access the protocol driod port. Go through the open door then to your right. Padme will be in front of the juke-box in the back left corner with her back to you.

Mission 4- Anakin Skywalker

Run to the second area. Jump to the bottom main floor. Use Cad Bane(or other rocket boost character) To jet over to the R2-D2 station and swith to a droid character to access it. Then switch back to cad bane and boost back over to the main area. Run over past the stopped train and jump to the next platform. Boost over to the platform where the grey crates(and soon to be R2-D2 station). Step on the red button switch to a droid character and access the R2-D2 station. Then back to Cad Bane and Boost back to the platform. Run to your left and boost over the gap to the next platform. Then run down and you'll run into Anakin.

Mission 5- Captain Rex

Run to the bouncing blocks and build the crane. Then use a shooting character to lower you to the bottom level.Then run up towards the flames and use Rocket boosting character to boost over the flames. Continue going left and you will see Rex in the far upper left corner.

Mission 6- Plo Koon

From the star go slightly left to the mini area jumper and head down toward the landing area (access it pressing y). Head to the Upper right hand corner and you should be able to see his lightsaber and hear him dueling with a droid blaster. NOTE: On the behind the opposite side of the platform where the Escape Pod is.

Mission 7- Aayla Secura

Head towards the second republic cruiser and fly towards the big command tower till there is a cut scene that has it fly off (You can hold down A to get there a little bit faster). Then land on the newly formed landing pad. Head to the Upper right of the screen where you see the gold bathrooms. She will be slight to the right of them. You should be able to see her lightsaber.

Mission 8- Obi-Wan Kenobi

Head to the landing platform at the front of the ship. When you land there should be a crawl space just to the left of your ship. Switch to Robonino enter the crawl space and head straight down to Obi-Wan.

Mission 9- Ahsoka

Head to the wreckage that you see behind you and slightly to the left. Jump up on the rocks behind it and start running left. Past the jedi symbol for cutting the wall you will need to make a few jumps to get to her.

Mission 10- Kit Fisto

Head down the main hallway and use Cad Bane to Rocket boost over the two openings in the floor. Continue up the stairs till you get into the well lite main room. Head to the left and rocket boost over to the bounty hunter station. Enter the room and continue left past the Pool Table.

Mission 11- Bail Organa

Kill the first four Senate Commandos that you see and then steal one of there hats. Head to the Senate Commando access port against the back wall and just to the left of the corridor you just came from. Destroy everything along the back wall with thermal detonators and melee attacks. After that go the back left bed jump on the bench to get up to the bed, this should cause some red building blocks to fall down. Repeat the process for the back bed on the right. Then proceed to build the blocks you just released. If done correctly the Blue Neon on the left should continue all the way across the back wall of the room. You've probably lost your senate commando hat by now, but no fear, you can grab one from the wall in between the two beds on the left. Head out of the room and further right to the next senate commando access port. Access the port and enter the room. You should be able to see bail in the back of the room, just run to him.

Mission 12- Waxer

(Thanks to the jameschatz and others this one was solved. Thanks for the help guys!) From the start head towards the left silver pillar you can see. Use Jango fett, Bobba Fett, or Cad Bane (a Bounty hunter taht can double jump to hover mode) and start throwing the thermal detonators till the bottom two sections are gone. Then getup on to the small patch of rocks lightly to the left but right in front of the third section. Double jump to hover mode toss a thermal detonator at the third section and hold down B to detonate it(or just keep throwing them till it blows lol). You'll see Waxer jump down once all sections are gone.

Mission 13- Commander Cody

Don't let the overwhelming number of droids distract you. Run to the center of the intersection then down. Once you run up the stairs head to the right and you will see Commander Cody standing on a Balcony just to the bottom right of the screen.

Mission 14- Commander Ponds

Enter the newly formed cave from the start and keeping following it around. When you see the first wall with gold triangles head left. As you keep going you will see a second wall of gold triangles. Just as you reach the top of the incline into the room with the second wall of triangles Commander Ponds will be hiding in an alcove immeaditly to your right. It is very easy to miss him you are trying to hurry.

Mission 15- Luminara Unduli

Follow to cave around until you come to a rock wall block your path. Throw some Thermal Detonators and keep going. Follow the path till you come the R2-D2 access port and switch to a droid Bounty Hunter to access it. Enter the new found cave and head left, you should see her almost as soon as you start moving left.

Mission 16- Eeth Koth

This one is quite simple. Turn to face the windows and keep throwing Thermal Detonators at it until he Pops out of his hiding hole and run to him.

This is my first attempt at a guide, I hope it is helpful to everyone and as soon as I figigure out mission 12 I will post it here as well unless someone else beats me to it. lol. Enjoy. DaBigPapaMonkey.

Edited by jagiber85
Found result for Bounty mission 12 Thanks to JamesChatz.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers for the guide.

To do level 12 you first need to build the tripod thing in the middle, then blow up the silver pillar on the left hand side with the explosives, use jango fett and jump off a rock to blow up the top section. Waxer should then drop down :)

Thank you, I would have never thought to use jango to jump off the rocks. But you don't need to build the tripod at all. Just blow up the bottom two sections. then get on the rocks and boost with jango to blow up the top section. He drops down.

Thank you, I would have never thought to use jango to jump off the rocks. But you don't need to build the tripod at all. Just blow up the bottom two sections. then get on the rocks and boost with jango to blow up the top section. He drops down.

How do you get higher? I put jango in a rock, but I don't reach the higher pillar

I figure out, I put jango very close to the pillar and works!

Edited by mromero

I can't select the Bail Organa mission - any idea how to unlock it? I'm still doing my free play run, maybe that's why . . . but it seems odd that he's the only one still blanked out on the mission select screen.

Have you finished the mission or coruscant??

You need to purchase Bail Organa in order to hunt him. I was missing him too, went back to the good ship, and after I bought him his mission was unlocked.

Also, for mission 12, you don't need to build the tripod in the middle. To get Jango higher (as jameschater was suggesting), stand on a rock in front of the pillar and double jump to hover. Then toss a bomb and hit B to detonate it before it falls too far. If you can get the entire pillar from the ground, awesome! That would just be easier for everyone.

Thanks for the awesome guide.

How do you even find the bounty missions? Where do i go to do them...Can someone explain please.

head over to the evil ship (find the hangar on the good ship, get in a space ship and fly to the right) and go to the elevator on the left (you need a roboninowhatever and a bounty hunter) but don't go in the elevator. if you head down on the screen you should the see the door with the bounty hunter access port. go in there and stand on the pad in the middle of the room where the hutt is.

A HAAAA!!! Got Waxer!

Okay, at the start, head towards the left to the silver explode-able "tower". Use Jango Fett and toss mines, blowing up the bottom half. Turn around and jump on the rock behind you. Jump from that, then hover to the top silver part left, and chuck more mines. This will blow up the top box, and Waxer is inside, and he'll fall to the ground. Drop down and bingo, he's yours.

:woop:

head over to the evil ship (find the hangar on the good ship, get in a space ship and fly to the right) and go to the elevator on the left (you need a roboninowhatever and a bounty hunter) but don't go in the elevator. if you head down on the screen you should the see the door with the bounty hunter access port. go in there and stand on the pad in the middle of the room where the hutt is.

nice one. i got there in the end.

Edited by GDMFS0AB

He should be in the bounty hunter room, buy Cad who is wandering around the main enemy hanger then go to the door on the left of screen at bottom and open the bounty hunter room, he is in there.

but if i will try to go to the door on the left i die always. and it shows me i would need robonino to activate this panel there