Achievement List/guide

osakamitsu

This is not an official guide

Much of this is taken word for word from the official guide and it includes nice descriptions on how to get the achievements (noticed how I CREDITED the official guide). I'll try to update it and make it looker nicer.

This is not an official guide, so I do not need to prove that I have any trophies or achievements.

For information on the statuettes, go here:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=370360

Secondary Quests Checks List, go here:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=370886

Quick mission specific achievements checklist:

This info originally listed game form the guide. Now we know the guide is a joke and FULL of errors. Here is a quick checklist with corrected info in where to look for the mission specific achievements:

Still need info on which chapter to get:

My darkest Hour

The true face of the spider

Chapter 1

Disciplinarian

Chapter 2

Know your place

Man of the people

chapter 3

none

chapter 4

none

chapter 5

statuette (mother)

Golden Touch (as long as the info in the guide is correct about this sidequest being located in chapter 8, just complete the quest "Blood on the Sand".) I got this in chapter 5 while going through Mole Towns Lower level. There is a room you can enter where a lady says "What did I do to the seven to deserve such a husband.", its on a self in the room across from this. I also don't know if I found a gold piece or if I just collected enough other money to equal a gold piece. Not sure how that works.

chapter 6

End of the Line

chapter 7

Bloodhound

Once more unto the breach

Chapter 8

Pimp

Am I not merciful?

Descration

The greatest

Collector

chapter 9

The Butcher Comes to Dinner

Tis but a scratch!

chapter 10

Swift and Deadly

chapter 11

none

chapter 12

Unrivaled Strategist

chapter 13

Quiet as a Shadow

Endless Watch

My Darkest Hour????

chapter 14

Lesser of two Evils

chapter 15

none

This is divided into 3 categories.

Story Related, Quest Related, and Game play Related. Every section consists of very many missable achievements.

Story Related Achievements/Trophies:

- Winter is Coming - Finish Chapter 1

- Family is Hope - Finish Chapter 2 - This chapter ends with the quest "For all the days gone by"

- Dark Wings, Dark Words - Finish Chapter 3

- Hear me Roar - Finish Chapter 4

- Proud to be faithful - Finish Chapter 5

- Dead Men Sing no Songs - Finish Chapter 6

- Here we Stand - Finish Chapter 7

- Family, Duty, Honor - Finish Chapter 8

- Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Finish Chapter 9

- Fire and Blood - Finish Chapter 10

- Come Try Me - Finish Chapter 11

- As High as Honor - Finish Chapter 12

- Growing Strong - Finish Chapter 13

- Valar Morghulis - Finish Chapter 14

- The Night is Dark... - Finish Chapter 15

Missable?:

- Red Priest of R'hllor - Finish Alester's Story - Unlocked when you chose Alester at the end of "Bounds" quest

- Sworn Brother - Finish Mors' Story - Unlocked when you chose Mors' at the end of "Bounds" quest

Chapter Specific MISSABLE Secondary Objective Achievements/Trophies

In chapter order:

- Disciplinarian -

Chapter 1: Confront the four recruits during the training session with Mors'

- In order to do this you'll have to chose:

<< I'll show them who's in charge here >> when prompted and win the first two fights.

- Know your place -

Chapter 2: Protect the nobility with Alester.

Not my video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wnzmt2tyLU&list=UUAQEX_6fLdvtMD44VfrxNNg&index=5&feature=plcp]Game of Thrones - Know Your Place Achievement - YouTube[/ame]

- During the hostage situation, give the nobles money to the peasants; in the marketplace, give the castle food supply to the peasants, during judgement, chose to kill the people.

- Man of the people -

- Chapter 2: Protect the people with Alester.

Not my video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SWa4JDcCT8]Game of Thrones - Man of the People Achievement - YouTube[/ame]

- During the hostage situation, take from your own castle funds to supply the peasants; in the market place, kill every peasant; during judgments, chose to release the people.

- End of the Line -

- Chapter 4: Don't lose pursuit of the bastard Harry Waters.

-The official guide has an error here. This did not take place in chapter 4. More info to come.

- This achievement/trophy will only unlock if you followed the bastard successfully to the Hen House.

- Bloodhound -

-Chapter 5: Find all the corrupt brother's of the night watch.

- You'll have to use the dog and follow the scents of the brothers to uncover their secrets. Bartram and Gwayne are the real culprits, but everyone is hiding something.

- Once more unto the breach -

- Chapter 5: Attack the camp without killing the sentries at the start.

- When prompted tell Patrick to attack the camp right away.

- Am I not merciful? -

- Chapter 6: Save Orys from the City Watch.

- There are two ways to save Orys. You'll have to promise him to get him back either way, then get him outside, through the guards or successfully use Jano's seal when prompted.

- Descration -

- Chapter 6: Find the key in Alester's father's tomb.

- When looking for the seven keys, go search for Raynald's tomb in the crypts and loot it.

- The Butcher Comes to Dinner -

- Chapter 7: Kill 6 of Lord Harlton's soldiers during the fight at dinner.

- You are posioned during this fight. If you get under 10% health you will faint before you can kill him.

- Tis but a scratch! -

- Chapter 7: Suffer all the physical abuse during the torture sequence

- Make sure you insult your tortures whenever you can.

- Swift and Deadly -

- Chapter 9: End the trial by combat in less than two minutes

- Here are some dialog question that can help you here:

<< Keep him talking, Catch your breath... >>; << I'll make him spit out everything he knows. >>

- Unrivaled Strategist -

- Chapter 10: Take back Riverspring with a total victory

- Send Ryman to the marketplace with the bowman; send Greydon with the pikemen at the gates; send Jon on the docks with the peasants.

- Quiet as a Shadow -

- Chapter 11: Reach Jeyne's room without ever being seen

- In order to do this, you'll have to use your dog extensively. Do not engage in combat, and make sure to backstab the guard that is fleeing the door upstairs.

- Lesser of two Evils -

- Chapter 12: Come to the aid of the reapers

- This achievement/trophy will only unlock if you spared Axe or Orys lives (only one will suffice)

- My Darkest Hour -

- Chapter 13: Execute the judgement passed down on the Westfords

- When Cerenna runs for the door, follow her and interact with her. When prompted chose to kill her.

Other Secondary Achievements and Trophies, some MISSABLE:

- The true face of the spider -

- Lose the Final Battle

- Simply lose the fight versus Valarr in the "Light and Shadow" Quest.

- Thorough -

- Complete ALL the secondary objective in the story.

- The Greatest -

- Emerge Triumphant in the final arena combat

- The final combat, versus Lucifer, is a fight to the death.

- Endless watch -

- Send 10 recruits to the Wall with Mors

- Collector -

- Seize the three objects of value from the collector with Alester

- These three items are lootable in Mallador Brax's room, after defeating him.

- Pimp -

- Convince Bethany to return to Chataya's brother with Alester

- When you learn the truth about Bethany's occupation, make sure to visit Chataya's house and speak with her. When confronting Bethany, ask her to go back there; however, this will trigger a fight with Guncer and his men.

- Devout Follower -

- Find all the statuettes of the seven.

Gameplay Related Trophies and Achievements. Many missable:

- Fetch! -

- Use Mors dog's sense of smell to find 5 secret objects.

- R'hllor See All - Find 10 secrets with the sight of R'hllor - Castlewood and the Red Keep and great places to unlock this.

- Golden Touch -

Acquire 1 Golden Dragon

- Completing the Blood on the Sand" quest will help with this trophy/achievement.

- Man's Best Friend -

-Kill 10 enemies with Mors' dog in warg mode.

- Accomplished Warrior -

- Kill 400 enemies

- Merciless -

Mete out 5 deathblows.

- Outdoors are easier for this task; also, make sure you use a melee weapon for this achievement/trophy.

- Great Teamwork -

Finish the game without a single ally (except Mors' and Alester) being KO'ed.

- This only counts for ally's, since followers can't get KO'd. If one ally is in trouble, use Mor's or Alester as a tank.

- Warlord -

- Reach the Maximum level.

- Master-at-Arms -

Learn all the skills within a character's stance tree

- Master of light and Flame -

- Gain all the skills linked to R'hllor's fire with Alester.

- Clever Dog -

- Gain all the skills linked to the dog with Mors

Edited by osakamitsu

I would like to help out. I will be creating a video guide of all secondary achievements for the chapters. I've managed to record a couple of them already, and will continue to update it as I complete them. If anyone would like to use them in a guide, you have my permission.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF6303BF98CC71DEF&feature=edit_ok

Yeah I mean like I said I claim no rights to anything above since I got the info from the official guide. I dont have time to start an official achievement guide either. So do as you will. :)

I can confirm that the strategy guide is wrong about some things. The chapter number on most of the secondary achievements is way off. All of the ones listed are behind 2 chapters. For example, the guide says that chapter 4 is when you must pursue Harry Waters to get the "End of the Line" achievement, but this actually doesn't happen until chapter 6. It's the same on up the line; events listed in 5 actually happen in 7, those listed in 6 happen in 8, etc.

Yeah, the guide is very poorly written in my opinion. Other than them messing up the table that shows all of that information, I've seen a load of typos.

Also, just added "End of the Line" to the playlist I posted earlier.

Ive seen a lot of very poor work from prima and brady games lately. I think I will stop supporting them. I even wrote one of them a letter about an atrocious guide they wrote and even though I wrote it professionally, I received a very rude juvenile response back from them. You would think with youtube, dedicated websites, forums, and users posting everything about any game out there, you would think they would try a little harder to keep our business. I think I am finished throwing my money away at poorly written guides. Whats the point of reading a guide if you can't trust the information in them?

Thanks for the heads up. And thanks for the video playlist.

With the internet strategy guides are just collectors items anymore; usually poorly organized and in the long run detrimental to getting achievements. Greatest example is the future press guide for dark souls.

Question; does it have a save anytime save system or closer to checkpoints or set save points?

With the internet strategy guides are just collectors items anymore; usually poorly organized and in the long run detrimental to getting achievements. Greatest example is the future press guide for dark souls.

Question; does it have a save anytime save system or closer to checkpoints or set save points?

It allows you to save anytime and it has an autosave checkpoint as well.

Has anyone earned "Bloodhound" yet? I've had a few requests to make a video for it, but I can't even do it myself. You get it in chapter 7 for finding all the corrupt brothers of the nights watch.

The official guide says only this: "You'll have to use the dog and follow scents of the brothers to uncover their secrets. Bartram and Gwayne are the real culprits, but everyone is hiding something." Good job on being vague in the official guide...

I followed all the scents in The Gift on the way back to Mole's Town, and I turned Bartram into Flowers in the common hall of Castle Black, but I have no idea who Gwayne even is...

EDIT: I found Gwayne. He's in the common hall during the Black Bloodhound side quest. Will try to have a video explaining what to do up soon :)

Edited by MothMan

Ive seen a lot of very poor work from prima and brady games lately. I think I will stop supporting them. I even wrote one of them a letter about an atrocious guide they wrote and even though I wrote it professionally, I received a very rude juvenile response back from them. You would think with youtube, dedicated websites, forums, and users posting everything about any game out there, you would think they would try a little harder to keep our business. I think I am finished throwing my money away at poorly written guides. Whats the point of reading a guide if you can't trust the information in them?

Thanks for the heads up. And thanks for the video playlist.

I agree wholeheartedly! What is happening with Prima? They're guide for Mortal Kombat was atrocious. I had no probs with SOME of they're guides tho (Fallout NV, Skyrim) I dont think I'll be supporting them any longer. (maybe more letter writing is called for?) Anyway, thanks for the info, and thanks to Mothman for the vids!

Has anyone earned "Bloodhound" yet?

I got it this morning...I saved right before starting, and it took me a couple tries.

(And thanks for your videos MothMan...used the first few!!!)

How I did it...sort of..

[spoiler=123]You have to find something on everyone in the investigation, and turn it all in to Flowers (I think his name is) Find the saddlebags, fight and kill that guy, also the guy the saddlebags belong to. Find the stash way upstairs, turn in the old guy and the stash owner. And I believe the two guys who killed that other guy. Should about sum it all up...Sorry, memory is bad from lack of sleep

Edited by xKRAIZEEMANx

So true Guide are now a joke in my regards too. I want them but after Mortal Kombat (wrong Fatality and move well know for scorpion and Sub-Zero etc) at least I received an update card 2 months later with the correct move this tiME.

Ninja Gaiden 3 (Prima) forget about the game let's focus on the horrible Guide,

The Guide was made before the DLC weapons free for the story only. The Guide doesn't tell you wich weapons is best for X monster cause it would have spoil the DLC? I wanted the Guide to overcome the Ultimate Difficulty and there is no help there. At least Mortal Kombat was a Special Edition(It's cool to look at it)

Company should create their own Guide if they like it enough to play it and make a correct Guide. (not just a simple collaboration to reassure the fan)

I am a FrenchCanadian from Quebec (This is where I am with my english)

At least I buy my guide from Amazon.

FF13-2 Collectors was 24.95 and around 40 at Gamestop

Ninja Gaiden3 16.50

Games of Thrones 16.50

What is cool on Amazon is the fact you dont need to buy the game to get your rebate wich is bigger on Amazon.

Bottom Line: Thanks to the great guys from X360 and Ps3Trophies to share with us the book and improve most of time the poor job made in those guide.

2nd Bottom Line: I bought Street Fighter 2 Ultimate Collection-Mega Man Tribute-Mega Man Gigamix and MegaMix and many more on Amazon if you are a fan of these kind of game there are real collector's book with Story on Amazon. They dont call Ken »Ryu (: (It came without fault cause the story is write by someone who love the series. Guide are wrote by moneymaker they really don't care about the game and they really doesn't have the time to came out with a great Guide on Release day

I love XBOX but the day I put my Official SONY PS3 Headset on my head at 99.99 I found the sound really incredible it's not like my Turtle Beach Bass Toy at 149.99. I have been able to get a refund too. Since this day I give my xbox(netflix) to my GF and she spend my 6000MS Points on Movie ):

Great Game for the fan of the Show. Probably a 6/10 if not a fan.

Oh and about the show I recently watch Season 1 knowing it was a Huge Blockbuster in USA wich is not a good sign in aspect of Story most of time but I was wrong(It came from a book) it's a good show with the most Epic End I have seen in the last decade. It open door to a good game(wich is based mostly on the books and a great Season 2. HBO is not available in my Country. Spartacus was Amazing too

Edit: Gheez my text is so long well as in life I speak too much.

If someone want to correct my fault it will help me so don't hesitate if something is annoying.

PSN ID: ShadowDraygon (Draygon is from Metroid it's not a gay Dragon) We can't change our username on PSN and that sucks haha

Edited by Mega Man X9

Yea I in the past have only bought strategy guides for RPGs, to help me make sure I find/do all the side quests. But they've been so poorly done in recent years I mainly use the Internet for everything now.

With 1 exception. I buy FuturePress Strategy Guides for any game I own that they do a guide for. Not only are they written well and bound well, but they have online videos. There's little QR Barcodes in the books themselves that allow you to scan them and it takes you to a video on your phone showing you more in-depth in a Video. If you don't have a phone or iPad to do the scanning with they provide them through the regular website too. I've yet to be disappointed, and the added videos are exceptionally helpful at times.

Yea I in the past have only bought strategy guides for RPGs, to help me make sure I find/do all the side quests. But they've been so poorly done in recent years I mainly use the Internet for everything now.

With 1 exception. I buy FuturePress Strategy Guides for any game I own that they do a guide for. Not only are they written well and bound well, but they have online videos. There's little QR Barcodes in the books themselves that allow you to scan them and it takes you to a video on your phone showing you more in-depth in a Video. If you don't have a phone or iPad to do the scanning with they provide them through the regular website too. I've yet to be disappointed, and the added videos are exceptionally helpful at times.

Prima won me back with the Witcher 2 guide, it's just so well done. I am also getting the Dragons Dogma guide (Brady) so hopefully that's well done too. But FuturePress is king of guides IMO. I haven't started this game yet, but I have the guide and so far it sounds like it's not up to snuff.

I haven't started this game yet, but I have the guide and so far it sounds like it's not up to snuff.

I can overlook the typos and all that. The thing that made me insane was the achievement table. Like I posted earlier, at the point where they messed up on the table describing the achievements and then everything below that line was also incorrect....that's when I gave up on it. That's just plain inexcusable.

Does anyone know if you can get sidequests from an earlier chapter later on?

Not to my knowledge....Some of them will remain open, Like Mors and the "New Blood" quest. But if there is a red line through the Chapter (in the quest screen) then it is unable to be completed. Also, there can be a red X, that means the quest was failed. Hope this is accurate...But this has been how it has unfolded for me, and I am up to Chapter 12.

But if there is a red line through the Chapter (in the quest screen) then it is unable to be completed. Also, there can be a red X, that means the quest was failed.

Hmmm, the only side quest I'm missing is one in Chapter 3, but there isn't a line crossing it off nor is there an X indicating that I failed it. I'll check to see whether or not I can still find the sidequest when I get to another Mors chapter.

Does the game let you play each chapter (chapter select) after you end the game or to complete a chapter-related achievement you must start a new game?

Not real sure about that, though I am not to far off from beating it....I wanted to make this suggestion...

Start a new save every time you start a chapter!!!

That way you do not have to backtrack several hours like I did for the Pimp achievement.

Yeah, the pimp achievement can be annoying. I recorded it tonight, here's a video guideline for anyone that hasn't earned it yet:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyWcWpJ6qMo]Game of Thrones - Pimp Achievement - YouTube[/ame]