New Blood Quest Glitched?? *Spoilers*

xKRAIZEEMANx

I am up to Chapter 13....going for Endless watch.

I was able to recruit the musician in Mole's town very early on....

Now, I have 6 men in King's Landing (2 from the streets, 4 from the dungeons). But the guy out front (quest turn in) is still telling me to look in the dungeons and the streets (already did this)....

Also, once I re-took Riverspring, there was a guy there, telling me to look around. I did the exact same thing. Gathered some folks from the streets (I have 3 recruits there) and now the guy there is telling me the same thing...

Between the two quest turn ins, I have 10 recruits standing around, but I cannot get it to progress any further.

Anyone else having this trouble, or am I missing something?

**UPDATED** Okay, I missed one guy in Riversrping, and found out you have to turn it back in at Castle Black...It is completed once you go back to the Commander @ Castle Black.

Edited by xKRAIZEEMANx

So for the achievement you have to Recruit 1 from Mole Town, 2 from King's Landing Streets, 4 from King's Landing Dungeons and 4 from Riverspring?

Was worried about this earlier today, as I could only find one guy in Mole Town, but good to know the rest are later on in the game. Thanks mate.

So for the achievement you have to Recruit 1 from Mole Town, 2 from King's Landing Streets, 4 from King's Landing Dungeons and 4 from Riverspring?

Was worried about this earlier today, as I could only find one guy in Mole Town, but good to know the rest are later on in the game. Thanks mate.

That is how I did it....But you have to go back and turn it in at Castle Black. That is what was driving me mad, as the guys in the towns just repeated the same thing over and over again.

Also

[spoiler=ab]During the chapter when you retake Riverspring, there is a time when you are in the Dungeons letting guards go. There are two guys there, one a rioter, the other an assassin...I let these guys go then. But, I believe if you choose not to, you can then go back later and recruit them with Mors. Not 100% sure, but the guy told me there were prisoners in the dungeons, when there weren't (as I had let them go with Alester)