Begin Avenge Riverspring Side Quest

Deadeye4hiR

Having trouble with this one. I know I have to start it in chapter 8 because the number of side quests listed is 5 and I only have 4 active. I've made it to just about the end of the chapter (I know because I saved before finishing and loaded the old game) and I can't find it. How do I start it? Where do I go to make it an active quest? Is it possible to start it later or no?

Having trouble with this one. I know I have to start it in chapter 8 because the number of side quests listed is 5 and I only have 4 active. I've made it to just about the end of the chapter (I know because I saved before finishing and loaded the old game) and I can't find it. How do I start it? Where do I go to make it an active quest? Is it possible to start it later or no?

You find a document in your father's office that tells about the collector; that's what actually activates the quest. After that you just go to King's Landing and kill everyone in the collector's manse.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFgX2MNKquY]Game of Thrones - The Collector Achievement - YouTube[/ame]

I'm trying to do this as well, and I'm currently in the office but nothing is popping up as searchable. I clicked everything I could before opening the secret door. My last save isn't too far back (I would have to redo the Rings and Chains sidequest) but it shouldn't be necessary. Where exactly should the document be?