Great Teamwork Question

Tyranid Slayer

Thank god I found this topic. Was at my 10th load at a certain part on the last chapter myself, my dog kept getting instakilled by the spawning archers, even with both my characters spamming taunt on cooldown. Was about to just accept I'd never get 1k.

I might have messed this up already, but I have a question. It becomes invalidated if you lose one of the main characters right? That might have happened to me with Alester in earlier chapters but I know he's fallen in later ones. However, he didn't get the skull & bones because of Rhllor powers I guess. He booted back at around 25% and I'd finish the fight. Does that invalidate?

I might have messed this up already, but I have a question. It becomes invalidated if you lose one of the main characters right? That might have happened to me with Alester in earlier chapters but I know he's fallen in later ones. However, he didn't get the skull & bones because of Rhllor powers I guess. He booted back at around 25% and I'd finish the fight. Does that invalidate?

Per the achievement description: Great teamwork <----Click

Finish the game without a single ally (except Mors and Alester) being KO'd. So no, you are all good, it is just the allies you have running around with you.

I don't know why I thought it was otherwise, and seeing as how this is the second now stupid question I've asked I'll abstain from here on out. Thought I read a comment about it being the followers. Ah well.

Forgot to say thank you. Thank you.

Edited by SydLosttarot
Made evident in post

• 2 weeks later...
I don't know why I thought it was otherwise, and seeing as how this is the second now stupid question I've asked I'll abstain from here on out. Thought I read a comment about it being the followers. Ah well.

Forgot to say thank you. Thank you.

Hey, no problems...That is what (most of us) are here for. To help each other out. And, you are welcome!!!

• 1 month later...

Having issues with this as I don't know who to focus on in the missions, is there anyway someone can make a list of the controllable characters that aren't Morrs and alester? Or am I reading it wrong and it's the computer controlled characters? Thanks for any help

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...