Star Wars Facebook announcement!

"Riddle:

What is something that will be announced by Spike, fully unveiled at the E3 Expo, and has to do with Star Wars gaming?

The answer to the riddle will be yours - tune into Spike this May 31st at 10pm PST"

That is from the actual Facebook page of Star Wars. This may very well not be Battlefront 3, but we can hope!

Edit: The time of this post was at about 1330 PST, May 26th on the official star wars page.

Edited by Venomized

Lucasarts recently registered the Trademark 'Star Wars 1313'.....anyone who knows about Star Wars will know Boba Fett used the alias CT-1313.....Can't say anymore than that really, definitely sets the imagination racing :)

Ahah I am sure there are a lot of people who know about Star Wars but don't know that. Heck, I didn't, and I have read about 20 different star wars books, and own about 34 or something. Still got more to read. No one knows "everything" about star wars.

But thanks for the information! I am hoping still for BF3.

Please be battlefront 3. Pleease

I was just about to say the exact same thing. If it is not Battlefront 3 I will lose all faith in the force. I have been trying jedi mind tricks on George Lucas so it is only a matter of time. "You must make Battlefront 3 George, Battlefront 3 is the game we are looking for" etc.

C'mon Ewoks: The Battle for Endor for 360!!!

OMG can you imagine if they did that.......

'we can now exclusively reveal to you here today at E3 the next Star Wars Franchise in your video game library...long awaited and often requested, many years in development and the pinnacle of Lucasarts gaming portfolio...

'Caravan Of Courage: An Ewok Adventure'

For Xbox 360 and PS3, it will certainly see the demise of both the Call Of Duty and Battlefield franchises as you compete in online multiplayer Team Fluffmatch and Capture The Loincloth game modes.

A kinect compatible single player adventure, with at least 6 DLC's available in the first year to include characters, catapults and loincloth packs as well as multiplayer maps.

The gaming world has a new obsession...pre order now to avoid disappointment!'

• 1 month later...