Bitching Thread

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like how Spider-Man can't use the terminals for smart characters. He's a pretty smart dude, he made the web shooters afterall.

I wondered the same thing. It befuddles me to say the least, heh.

Air races. I thought the platforming in past games was bad, but the flying mechanics in this game are HORRIBLE.

I support this message. Absolutely horrid mechanics.

On to my current gripe, I'm currently at 99.9%. I have one gold brick remaining and no clue where its at. Typical. :(

The more I play the more unstable the game becomes. I don't know if it's a co-op thing but last night it locked up about 3-4 times randomly in free mode.

What in the fuck is wrong with the controls on that mini cart race on the roof? They just go all inverted and I can make it around but that bridge kills me on the way back.

Edited by xxJUSTINxx

The more I play the more unstable the game becomes. I don't know if it's a co-op thing but last night it locked up about 3-4 times randomly in free mode.

What in the fuck is wrong with the controls on that mini cart race on the roof? They just go all inverted and I can make it around but that bridge kills me on the way back.

No a co-op thing. I've tried everything.,. I can't keep it on for longer than 30 minutes but I can play titles that are 10x harder on the 360 hardware easily with no issues.

As for the carts..l just press the thumbstick in the direction you want to go. If you try using triggers for forward and backwards you're begging for a headache. - The jump-landing-straighten back up is the bitch.

No a co-op thing. I've tried everything.,. I can't keep it on for longer than 30 minutes but I can play titles that are 10x harder on the 360 hardware easily with no issues.

As for the carts..l just press the thumbstick in the direction you want to go. If you try using triggers for forward and backwards you're begging for a headache. - The jump-landing-straighten back up is the bitch.

Yeah I just got it done, and you're right about just using the thumb sticks. It went 100% smooth and no miss turns or confusion.

Is the quest with the lady who wants her cat bugged for anyone else? Every time I get to the destination, the blue arrow is hovering over nothing. I've reset my console a dozen times trying to get this thing.

You need to find the cat, which if I remember correctly was behind a building.

I can't stand this damn Maria Hill go-kart race! No matter what I do she always beats me...I've been trying desperately to knock her off the track haha.

I cheated and had my brother do it while I stood in front of her to slow her down.

I can't stand this damn Maria Hill go-kart race! No matter what I do she always beats me...I've been trying desperately to knock her off the track haha.

You actually have to do 2 kart races with her (there are 3 Maria Hill missions, the first and third are both kart races) what worked for me was, upon start of the race be "aiming" right at her, to the right, with your kart and hit her immediately at the start. That screws her up and slows her down. I won both kart races cheating that way.

Now, there's a race with Ghost Rider I can't do, he just totally flies by and kicks my ass, I need to find a faster vehicle than just the cars on the street, they are nowhere near quick enough to hang with him.

Is the quest with the lady who wants her cat bugged for anyone else? Every time I get to the destination, the blue arrow is hovering over nothing. I've reset my console a dozen times trying to get this thing.

Yeah, there are a couple of these and they're really frustrating.

The cat isn't where the blue arrow points, it's in an alley behind the building you're standing in front of.

There's another one on the Helicarrier where you need to find a guy that's been hiding and the Deadpool trail takes you to a spot on the wing near two guns and he'll stand in this red circle. Okay, so he must be in the red circle, right? No. He's further out on a wing, nowhere inside the circle, and you need to get there quick or the the sparklies for Spider-Man's spider sense won't show up. I couldn't find this guy for hours and had to look up a video.

Then there's Gambit in Central Park who sends me after one of his lost cards. I've attempted the quest 4 times and I'm completely fucking stumped as to where the card could be despite the blue arrow and being given and area in which to look.

Edited by Jack Frost

You actually have to do 2 kart races with her (there are 3 Maria Hill missions, the first and third are both kart races) what worked for me was, upon start of the race be "aiming" right at her, to the right, with your kart and hit her immediately at the start. That screws her up and slows her down. I won both kart races cheating that way.

Now, there's a race with Ghost Rider I can't do, he just totally flies by and kicks my ass, I need to find a faster vehicle than just the cars on the street, they are nowhere near quick enough to hang with him.

Spawn something in and use RB to use your boost.

Yeah, there are a couple of these and they're really frustrating.

The cat isn't where the blue arrow points, it's in an alley behind the building you're standing in front of.

Then there's Gambit in Central Park who sends me after one of his lost cards. I've attempted the quest 4 times and I'm completely fucking stumped as to where the card could be despite the blue arrow and being given and area in which to look.

I've done 2 crazy cat lady missions so far, you're right, neither time is the cat RIGHT at the arrow spot, but is nearby and you have to hunt a bit.

As far as Gambit's card, it is literally stuck in a tree (like he tells you) and the tree is near the spot it tells you it is, but it's not RIGHT there. It's not a big tall tree, it's a short one, almost like a shrub. Hunt around a bit, you'll find it.