Ghost etc. - Require full playthrough?

Arya

Hey guys, just looking at the achievements before I start the game like I usually do, and some of them like the ghost and clean hands etc. look like they might take some effort. But I was wondering, do they need to be completed on a full play of the game or could you just go back and fix up the missions that you didn't do properly? Cos I don't normally play games a second time through so it would be helpful if you were able to just pick through the missions, fix them up, and get credit for the achievement. Thanks. :)

Yes it does have to be done in one playthrough. I did this yesterday and i just followed a walkthrough on nextgenwalkthroughs youtube channel and each mission can be done in less than 20 minutes on easy. I would do that first then start again a second time and play it the hack and slash way.

EDIT: type this into youtube: Dishonored - 100% Stealth No Kills Mission 01 Walkthrough (Clean Hands & Ghost Achievements)

Edited by ShOcKsTa
adding infomation

• 3 weeks later...
Yes it does have to be done in one playthrough. I did this yesterday and i just followed a walkthrough on nextgenwalkthroughs youtube channel and each mission can be done in less than 20 minutes on easy. I would do that first then start again a second time and play it the hack and slash way.

EDIT: type this into youtube: Dishonored - 100% Stealth No Kills Mission 01 Walkthrough (Clean Hands & Ghost Achievements)

I'd actually do it the hack n' slash first because then you can work out routes and strategies since you know the mission.

OT: Yes you do need a full playthrough.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Hey guys, just looking at the achievements before I start the game like I usually do, and some of them like the ghost and clean hands etc. look like they might take some effort. But I was wondering, do they need to be completed on a full play of the game or could you just go back and fix up the missions that you didn't do properly? Cos I don't normally play games a second time through so it would be helpful if you were able to just pick through the missions, fix them up, and get credit for the achievement. Thanks. :)

With there being no difficulty cap on these achievements it is very easy to get all of them and trust me I am not really that good at stealth games most of the time but this one is very good at it.....

The key to remember about doing a run through like that is take your time......Enemies that see people knocked out are fine as long as they do not raise the alarm and make a good amount of saves......

One little tip clean hands.....Do not kill anyone or anything.....not even the weepers and not even the weepers When your told to find out what the sound is.

Also you can do all the low chaos linked ones as well as the no power upgrades and stealth run and no kill in one run.....The second run do high chaos and the stuff you learn from doing the low chaos run will help you a lot because you will know the layout of all the maps and have an idea of where to go and which people to take down without a fuss.....