- Estimated Difficulty: 1/10

- Offline: 5/5 (50 :1gs:)

- Online: 0/3 (0)

- Approximate time to 50 :1gs:: 5-30 minutes

- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 2 [story and Free Play]

- Glitched achievements: N/A

- Missable achievements: None

- Cost of DLC: $2.99 OR Free w/ Season Pass

Special Thanks: HappyThumbsGaming, bLaKgRaVy, and Canucklehead X.

Introduction:

After the mayham on Starkiller Base, as Finn and Poe successfully escape the base, they take a turn for the worst when they crash on Jakku. Getting lost; Finn wakes up and travels to discover the Niima Outpost. Thirsty and desperate for any kind of water source. Poe is discovered by a Blarina named "Naka Iit", Poe like Finn is desperate for some H20. Help him defeat the Strus Clan and reclaim Naka Iit's home in Blowback Town.

Abbreviated Walkthrough:

Step 1 - Complete the "Poe's Quest to Survival" level pack:

To play this level head to the Galaxy Map, select Jakku and then "Poe's Quest to Survival." Be on the look out for all of the minikits, there are 10 minikits to be found in this level pack. The minikit finder red brick should help you if you are struggling to find them all. You will need a character like Admiral Ackbar or Jar Jar Binks if you bought the season pass to fish to an area with a minikit.

Be sure to activate as many multipliers for those studs for True Jedi in the level to earn "Who's Gonna Pick That Stuff Up?." Remember to hold :1y: and select or buy the red bricks you need from getting them in the main story. Here is a link for all Red Bricks if needed.

Step 2 - Dodging traps and becoming a great marksman!

It's a Trap! Try to avoid the shock and sand traps to unlock "Greatest Pilot I've Ever Met". If you've missed this in the story no worries you can chapter select it again and keep trying for the achievement.

Once you get to the second area, after you give food to the Happabore and watching the cutscene you will be in a blaster battle mini game, make sure to shoot the red flashing bomb (you can see this in the cutscene) on a cart full of junk to the left to explode the Strus Clan. This will net you the achievement "Quite The Marksman!."

http://i.imgur.com/PObQvzb.png

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/achievements/3911/123070-lo.jpg Kinda Like To Get Back To Work 10 :1gs:

Complete ''Poe's Quest for Survival''

This is story related and cannot be missed.

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/achievements/3911/123071-lo.jpg A Use For Scrap... 10 :1gs:

Collect all Minikits within ''Poe's Quest for Survival''

There are only 10 minikits in the “Poe's Quest for Survival” level. Once you've collected them all, you can 'save and quit' and the achievement will unlock in the recap screen.

REQUIRED CHARACTERS: Aquatic Character (Admiral Ackbar / Jar Jar Binks) / Dark Force Character (Darth Maul / Kylo Ren)

Their locations are as followed:

Minikit #1: Shoot four of the space gold boxes with the speeder. *Story or Free Play*

Minikit #2: In the second area of the speeder race where you see the traps. Should come across it on the left when you see the sand traps. *Story or Free Play*

Minikit #3: In the final area of the level, use an aquatic character like Admiral Ackbar. Swim through to a new area you will need your other character to grab this minikit. Try switching both characters to Admiral Ackbar or Jar Jar Binks then smash everything in this area. One character stands on the platform. Build to the right then have the other character stand on the rock platform then break the machine and build left use :1a: to hop over and grab the minikit. Or you can use a flying character if you wish. *Free Play*

Minikit #4: 1) While still in this area use the dark force on the on the Strus Clan leader statue. 2) Is by the western door. 3) Inside the western door area to the right of the screen. *Free Play*

Minikit #5: Now back outside use your quadnoculars then use a character who can blow up silver objects like Chewbacca. Take the crank to the middle and turn the crank. Build the minikit. *Free Play*

Minikit #6: Use a Big character or the red brick cheat to smash the wall to grab the minikit. *Story or Free Play*

Minikit #7: Climb the wall and on the tower of fire is a minikit. *Free Play*

Minikit #8: Go inside the western doors head down stairs then smash the table use a stick character and turn the lever to unveil the hidden minikit hiding behind the painting. *Free Play*

Minikit #9: Use the force on the espresso machine. *Free Play*

Minikit #10: Head up the stairs outside on the ledge is the minikit. *Story or Free Play*

[ame]

[/ame]

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/achievements/3911/123072-lo.jpg Who's Gonna Pick That Stuff Up? 10 :1gs:

Achieve ''True Jedi'' in ''Poe's Quest for Survival''

The magic number for "True Jedi" in this level pack is 75,000 studs. Having the multiplier red bricks turned on should help you achieve this with no struggle. Here are the red brick locations in the main story if you need to obtain them.

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/achievements/3911/123073-lo.jpg Quite The Marksman! 10 :1gs:

Dispatch the Strus Clan using the smelliest means necessary

Missable but you can go back and replay the level.

This will be in the second area after the speeder race. Smash some LEGO objects and build a gear machine to the right then use a small character on the tunnel hatch and turn the wheel. Smash the orange glowing gear machine and build a cannon to the left this will trigger a cutscene.

http://i.imgur.com/TxBxhE2.png

After the cutscene you will be in a blaster battle mini game, make sure to shoot the red flashing bomb (you can see this in the cutscene) on a cart full of junk to the left to explode the Strus Clan.This will net you the achievement if done correctly.

If you need a visual on how to unlock this achievement check HappyThumbsGaming video above at 3:34.

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/achievements/3911/123074-lo.jpg Greatest Pilot I've Ever Met 10 :1gs:

Avoid all of the Strus Clan speeder traps

This should come up with the second part of the speeder race, they will announce something about being traps you will have to quickly dodge as best as you can to avoid these traps. The traps are shocked wired fences and sand traps. Not shooting helps best to focus on the road, though you may end up getting killed by the other speeders shooting you.

The hardest part to this is steering it's best to follow the video below for a visual guide on where to go if you are struggling.

[ame]

[/ame]

Thanks, great guide.

A couple of comments. True Jedi is around 78,000 studs I can't be any more accurate as I picked up a purple stud (10,000) in my free play that gave me the status. My story mode was less than 73,000 studs to give you a range.

Quite the marksman is "missable" and not story related. During the blaster battle you must blast the red explosive barrel on that cart of junk on the left. My first play through I did not do this so I had to do this during a replay.

A use for scrap requires a dark side character, not just the aquatic

Anyone have trouble with A Use For Scrap? I've done it twice and it hasn't popped. First time I save/quit after getting the 10th. Second time I finished the level. It shows me getting all 10 at the end, but when I go back to level select it shows 4/10.

Maybe I need to play the first part again even though I got them both? I'll try that and post an update...

***Update***

Played the entire level again through to the end and it popped.

Thanks, great guide.

A couple of comments. True Jedi is around 78,000 studs I can't be any more accurate as I picked up a purple stud (10,000) in my free play that gave me the status. My story mode was less than 73,000 studs to give you a range.

Quite the marksman is "missable" and not story related. During the blaster battle you must blast the red explosive barrel on that cart of junk on the left. My first play through I did not do this so I had to do this during a replay.

A use for scrap requires a dark side character, not just the aquatic

Thank you I just saw it before you commented on HappyThumbsGaming video but thanks I put in 75,000 studs.

Thanks for the barrel part I wasn't sure if it was the red barrel or the food that had to be done I'm thinking both. So I'll update and fix this.

EDIT/UPDATE: I get it it's a pile of crap from the Happabore. xD

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks for the guide man! Anyone having trouble with Greatest Pilot I've Ever Met 10 :1gs:?

I've done it on both story and free play and play the whole level through each time but no joy. thanks!

I'm a woman but thanks. :)

Are you avoiding sandtraps? You have to avoid these too keep trying. Just avoid everything you can.

The achievement for getting all the minikits still hasn't popped after several attempts. I've tried it on replay story and free play.

Try not Saveing and Quiting level just complete the whole thing see if that works. Also try to Save and Quit if not then I'm not too sure on what's going on with your gamesave. Either contact TT developers through twitter or something. Try turning off all red bricks could be affecting it. I would try to go through all the minikits again might be one bugged not giving you credit for it. If you do end up finding it play the level through.

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member bLaKgRaVy and has been published as the Official XboxAchievements.com Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official XboxAchievements.com LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens / DLC: Poe's Quest for Survival Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.

Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.

You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!

Edited by bLaKgRaVy