Stallion soars to 300K!!!!

ferrara316

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL so i just went to xbox.com to see if you hit it yet and fucking eh you did!! lol i know i sent you a message on xbox, but i thought it was only right to post here too! Even though i dont' know who this person is that posted the thread looks like people watch every move you make lol!

Great Job you always amaze me at your whoring ability, hope your woman is okay with it:p

I was trying to think of the shity game we boosted together to see if you wanted to play again but there was just to many lol.. So i thaught you might want to get Gogged again:p

Big Congrats stallion. don't forget to mail my games back to me:o lol

I dont no why people are posting messages congratulations him he never comes on these forums.

Um, do you even know what you are talking about? He was on here yesterday, check his profile if you don't believe me. So maybe, just maybe, he might come and read this - and maybe its cool for people to post in here. If thats cool with you of course.

Jeez..........

Anyway, back on topic. Congrats my man - though I will always be better than you on Topspin 3 and Brian Lara Cricket. Its the only consolation I have.