Fav Family Guy Character???

SilentReaper

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
South Park's still great IMO. Futurama too. But Family Guy and the Simpsons aren't even funny anymore.

Never responded to this, so I'll do it now. :p

South Park is great, it has been from day one. Just like any TV show, it has its ups and downs and South Park has had its fair share of both, more up than down though.

The problem with Family Guy is that it has become predictable. South Park, you can predict what a particular character is going to say/do but Family Guy, you can predict the entire show from the first few lines.

I still like Adam West as a character. Contradicting myself, but he is the exception to predictable. He can come in at any moment, say something that has NOTHING to do with what is being said and you will laugh.

I'm beginning to like Chris and Joe also. There needs to be more episodes for the not-so-popular characters.

Adam West because Adam west

^

Either that or Quagmire.

Or angry voiced Joe. With quotes like YOU LIKE ABOUT THE POOPSACK or I WANNA TALK ABOUT VAGINAS.

If anyones bothered they should stick up a favourite Family guy animal thread. They have a fair few that are brilliant. This one takes the cake for me =]

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/1403/urlge.png

• 2 weeks later...

Herbert the Pervert xD He's just so blatently creepy and stalker-ish and of course, this...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvJckqjIn68&feature=related]family guy herbert vs nazi - YouTube[/ame]

Skip to about three minutes in and I wish I could find one in better quality

• 2 weeks later...

Stewie overall, with Brian a close second. Some of the conversations they had were pure gold. I think as a whole those 2 worked best as a pair compared to anyone else e.g Peter and Lois, Meg and Chris. The insults, jabs, gay comments, disses etc. were often quality.

Family guy is my favorite tv show .In which all character are good but Peter Griffin is my favorite character in this show

Dexter is my favorite tv it's really action show .In which all character are good .But Micheal c.hall is my favorite character . You must watch this show ..........

http://www.todayifoundout.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/spam5.jpg

Anyway, it has to be between Quagmire, Herbert and Peter. Something about perverted characters... Giggity Giggity Giggity let's have sex. >_>