Achievement Guide & Roadmap

Awesome guide. It helped out a lot for this terrible game. On your guide you listed the achievement as Freal City instead of Freak City. Not that it is confusing people of what it really is. Also you mentioned you don't know what focus is. It is the charged attack by holding the attack button. When you get the upgrade from Lady Rainicorn she decreases the time it takes to charge it.

Edited by Oksurewhynot

Awesome guide. It helped out a lot for this terrible game. On your guide you listed the achievement as Freal City instead of Freak City. Not that it is confusing people of what it really is. Also you mentioned you don't know what focus is. It is the charged attack by holding the attack button. When you get the upgrade from Lady Rainicorn she decreases the time it takes to charge it.

Glade the guide helped you out. That is always good to hear. Thanks for pointing out that typo, fixed it. And thanks for finding out what focus does. I never noticed a difference in the charge attack time. Maybe cause I hardly used it. But I've updated that piece of info also.

Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member TemporalWizard and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON"T KNOW! Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.

Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.

You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!

• 2 weeks later...
I have been away for a long time, and I see you have completed your guide. I just wanted to say great job on doing so and I am sorry for not completing to write the guide with you and the others. Again, great job! ;)

Nobody wrote back on that chat. I had help from my buddy and was able to finish off the guide. We will work on another. Just let me know if and when you want to. Thanks;)

• 2 weeks later...

I completed the Princess Bubblegum quest to beat 5 levels of the nightosphere but did not get the achievement is there another quest after that gets you the bmo cartridge or is my achievement glitched?

Edit: I beat the main dungeon today and got the final quest needed to get the achievements. You may want to add it to your guide so more people don't get confused by it.

Edited by DirePhoenix

• 4 months later...

1ICLiGJhbC9HDhsEGlhTWTA3L2FjaC8wLzQzAAAAAOfn5-v9MyE=.jpg

All the Little People 20:gsicon:

Locate every Familiar

Familiars can give you extra back up power, check treasure chest to see if they are traps or not, drop food to eat, etc. Familiars can only be found by opening the treasure chest during a level. They all spawn randomly as you journey through the dungeon.

• Stanley - The watermelon
  • Shelby - Pink worm
  • Loraine - Grey chicken
  • Clown Nurse - Clown head
  • Flambo - Floating fire demon
  • Manticore - Floating Griffin (lion)
  • Poot cloud - Green cloud
  • BMO - Blue Gameboy
  • Dancing Bug - Pink bug
  • Hotdog Knight - Brown hotdog with sword and viking hat

This is the only achievement I am missing... Any other tips???

Do I need to use different characters? (I've been using mainly Marceline)

Are there certain levels of the dungeon I need to grind?

I think one of these might be the culprit:

Stanley - The watermelon

Dancing Bug - Pink bug

Hotdog Knight - Brown hotdog with sword and viking hat

Thx

• 5 months later...
This is the only achievement I am missing... Any other tips???

Do I need to use different characters? (I've been using mainly Marceline)

Are there certain levels of the dungeon I need to grind?

I think one of these might be the culprit:

Stanley - The watermelon

Dancing Bug - Pink bug

Hotdog Knight - Brown hotdog with sword and viking hat

Thx

The character you use will not affect which Familiar you find. They are all at random and all are found on random levels. The 3 you are missing were some of the popular ones I found in almost every level. Hopefully you find those 3 to complete the game.

• 1 year later...

I had to recruit my two sons for the Nightosphere level 50 achievement. It really takes more like 4-5 hours. Otherwise that would be completing a level every 2.5 minutes (for the 2 hours listed in the walk through). With having to find the actual floor trigger to open several of the exit doors this is unlikely. You also may want to save the game to your Xbox to aid load times as well. We finally got it after three attempts. Zeldron's Armor is a must for all characters. Better that than the pink sweater as curses are fairly rare unless you are having trouble with Magic Man.

• 1 year later...