Assassins Creed Unity Dead Kings - All Suger's Legacy (Video) Solutions

360GameTV

Here are the Solutions for the Suger Legacy Puzzles in the DLC Dead Kings. If you complete all 7 and unlock the Eagle of Suger, you will earn the Achievement Defender of Franciade.

I - Nativitatis et Mortis

[spoiler=1] [ame]

[/ame]

II - Morbum

[spoiler=2] [ame]

[/ame]

III - Diabolus

Story related

IV - Natura

[spoiler=3] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiacDOgOpW0]Assassins Creed Unity DLC Dead Kings - Natura Sugers Legacy Solution - Defender of Franciade Guide - YouTube[/ame]

V - Crux

Story related

VI - Noctis

[spoiler=4] [ame]

[/ame]

VII - Dies

[spoiler=5] [ame]

[/ame]

Ripped off didn't get my Achievement I don't normally not get my Achievements like everyone else guess it is happening to me now. :/

Does it show as "Done! Unlocking" in Achievements? It's happening to a lot of people right now, Xbox Live is facing some issues specifically on the achievements side.

Same thing has happened to me. I'm unable to select the sword to use as a weapon as well.

Edit - appears it is happening to others, talk of it being down to having the revolutionary armaments pack installed or some of the other season pass DLC. I'm currently unable to select any DLC weapons and have no achievement for completing Suger's Legacy puzzles and unlocking the sword, even though I've got the 100% DK DLC achievement.

Edited by GTukC