Do the Trick It event on the global Himalayas event TODAY!

madmankevin

It's almost at 50,000 riders and I'm going to go out on a limb and say that if this one gets 50,000 unique riders, this will be the last time this game on the 360 will have that feat happen.

Ride this event today or miss out guys!

For those that don't know, to get the Gold Spender achievement, you need to participate on a global event with 50,000 unique riders for a badge to complete that achievement. Knowing how communities tend to disperse, and also knowing how many dozens of drops this game has...

THIS ACHIEVEMENT COULD VERY WELL BE UNOBTAINABLE IN THE NEAR FUTURE!

Go to Global Events, look for the trick it event with almost 50,000 riders and a huge cash pot, and attempt a run. You'll be fine even if you're new at this game and can only put up 100 points. You just need to register an attempt at it!

FYI everybody and good luck!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers for the heads up, I wouldn't have known about this otherwise. I've just completed the track a couple of times to pass time until it hits 50,000. Do you have to get a certain score or placement or do you just have to complete the course?

Not even entirely sure you have to complete, might just be join and participate, but yeah no score/placement is needed. Just a re-entry after 50,000 other participants.