Game of the Week: July 21-27 (Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood & Revelations)

exit9500

I may re-buy revelations because I didn't get the other multiplayer achievements (dlc ones). Can someone tell me if the uplay passport is the one I need to play online? Stupid question but its been a while since I played AC and I've never purchased a AC game, lol.

I have no idea; I didn't know that you need to pay in order to play Assassin's Creed online. =(

I can play Brotherhood or Revelations tonight if anyone would like to play.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea; I didn't know that you need to pay in order to play Assassin's Creed online. =(

I needed an online pass for Revelations and III I believe, but you could earn all Revelation achievements using a three day online trial (which I did) and you could earn all AC III achievements without the need of full online functions. I got all the achievements in Brotherhood without a pass of any sorts so I assume that didn't need one!

I may re-buy revelations because I didn't get the other multiplayer achievements (dlc ones). Can someone tell me if the uplay passport is the one I need to play online? Stupid question but its been a while since I played AC and I've never purchased a AC game, lol.

I still need all of the dlc achievements for Revelations too. Do you know how many people you need to have to get them?

So far it's just BEA and I about to start Brotherhood. Feel free to join the party when you get on.:)

Thank you! It looks like I am going to pay $14 for multiplayer DLC on top of whatever this online pass costs and the $10 single player DLC, which I will probably buy at a later date.

I went ahead and bought a brand new copy of AC Revelations, so I hope it comes with the online pass. I'll get the two multiplayer DLCs when it gets here!

I went ahead and bought a brand new copy of AC Revelations, so I hope it comes with the online pass. I'll get the two multiplayer DLCs when it gets here!

I am going to buy the multiplayer DLCs, but I am waiting until I know how the whole online pass thing works. I am very unfamiliar with them since I have never played a game that required one before. Do you need to buy the pass via the marketplace?

I am going to buy the multiplayer DLCs, but I am waiting until I know how the whole online pass thing works. I am very unfamiliar with them since I have never played a game that required one before. Do you need to buy the pass via the marketplace?

I believe so, yeah. That's why I'm hoping the brand new copy comes with one. It was only 11$ so that's almost as much as the online pass itself!

I believe so, yeah. That's why I'm hoping the brand new copy comes with one. It was only 11$ so that's almost as much as the online pass itself!

I would hope so as well! I checked the marketplace for Revelations, and I do not see anything about an online pass. Is it part of one of the multiplayer DLC packs?

I would hope so as well! I checked the marketplace for Revelations, and I do not see anything about an online pass. Is it part of one of the multiplayer DLC packs?

I'm not really sure tbh, I was thinking the 'uplay' passport allowed you to access online for the multiplayer, but no one else answered my question :/

It looks like you do need the Uplay Passport to play the multiplayer for Revelations. I just quickly went through my download history to find it and it says "If you have a used or second-hand copy of Assassin's Creed Revelations you MUST purchase a Uplay Passport code to access the Multiplayer portion of the game."

It looks like you do need the Uplay Passport to play the multiplayer for Revelations. I just quickly went through my download history to find it and it says "If you have a used or second-hand copy of Assassin's Creed Revelations you MUST purchase a Uplay Passport code to access the Multiplayer portion of the game."

Isn't they a two day trial?

I'm not really sure tbh, I was thinking the 'uplay' passport allowed you to access online for the multiplayer, but no one else answered my question :/

It looks like it is not in the Marketplace. I tried to look up information, and it looks like there is an option in game for activating the passport. Apparently one can also try going to multiplayer, and the screen that one needs will come up. A screen that looks like this is supposed to appear at some point:

http://help.support.ubi.com/images/ACR/Passport2.jpg

Isn't they a two day trial?

The trial is for three days; it looks like I will be getting the free trial since I definitely will not have enough money for all of the DLC and the Passport in my account. :/

It looks like it is not in the Marketplace. I tried to look up information, and it looks like there is an option in game for activating the passport. Apparently one can also try going to multiplayer, and the screen that one needs will come up. A screen that looks like this is supposed to appear at some point:

http://help.support.ubi.com/images/ACR/Passport2.jpg

The trial is for three days; it looks like I will be getting the free trial since I definitely will not have enough money for all of the DLC and the Passport in my account. :/

The good news is you can get all the MP achievements for the orginal game pretty easy.

What about the multiplayer DLC achievements?

They also look quick and boostable. I will gladly help you exchange them, but my copy won't be in until Thursday or Friday if you want to wait before activating your three day trial.

Also, if you suck at the multiplayer, getting to level 20 in three days can be arduous. I REALLY suck at AC multiplayer for whatever reason, and I felt extremely rushed to get all of the achievements without boosting. It may be easier than getting them like I did, so I would take Spanish's word on it.

They also look quick and boostable. I will gladly help you exchange them, but my copy won't be in until Thursday or Friday if you want to wait before activating your three day trial.

Also, if you suck at the multiplayer, getting to level 20 in three days can be arduous. I REALLY suck at AC multiplayer for whatever reason, and I felt extremely rushed to get all of the achievements without boosting. It may be easier than getting them like I did, so I would take Spanish's word on it.

That sounds fine with me since I likely will not have a chance to play much until late Thursday night anyway due to having my night class and another class tomorrow and Thursday. We should try to arrange when we are going to play so both of us can get the multiplayer achievements, and anyone else who may want to join in can plan ahead and boost too.

I likely will be bad at it as well if it is like how Brotherhood is. I am going to see if I can boost the level 20 in the three days that I have the trial for.

That sounds fine with me since I likely will not have a chance to play much until late Thursday night anyway due to having my night class and another class tomorrow and Thursday. We should try to arrange when we are going to play so both of us can get the multiplayer achievements, and anyone else who may want to join in can plan ahead and boost too.

I likely will be bad at it as well if it is like how Brotherhood is. I am going to see if I can boost the level 20 in the three days that I have the trial for.

I hope my game comes in Thursday, as late that night and late Friday night are going to be my best times to play. I will help you get to 20 if we can!

I hope my game comes in Thursday, as late that night and late Friday night are going to be my best times to play. I will help you get to 20 if we can!

That sounds good to me!

Does anyone know how many people are required for Revelations for all of the achievements? Is there any that require 6 people or something like Brotherhood?

That sounds good to me!

Does anyone know how many people are required for Revelations for all of the achievements? Is there any that require 6 people or something like Brotherhood?

The main game would require us to have 4 players to boost the game modes achievement. No clue about DLC (it doesn't look like we need four)

The main game would require us to have 4 players to boost the game modes achievement. No clue about DLC (it doesn't look like we need four)

Can guest accounts that aren't actively playing work for that achievement? I have a second controller that I can try to use if I need to, although it does not like to work a lot of the time.