Picture Upload of File Failed

TortureAssassin

I've been trying to upload an avatar for the last couple of days but seem to always get the same error. It's under 100x100 and under the required KB. I've also tried uploading a pic of one of the members here, but unsuccessfully. Same error happens when I try to upload a profile picture or avatar picture. File is a jpg.

Any suggestions?

• 4 months later...
I'm getting the same message I keep trying gamercards that other people on the forums are using but I keep getting invalid file messages. I've followed the step by step guide, no idea what I'm doing wrong :(

Gamercards are not uploaded as images. The site you're getting them from will provide you with a code (url) to use and all you have to do it paste it into your signature. However, after you reach 50 posts, every single post you make will have your gamercard displayed over there on the left.

• 4 weeks later...
I uploaded a Profile picture but it doesn't show up in the upper left hand side of the screen. Does anyone know how to fix that?

The profile pic shows on your profile at the upper right. Click on your username in your post above and you should see it if you choose to view your profile.

• 2 weeks later...
I also can't see my profile picture when I post on the site? Added it as a file from my computer. Any reasons why I can't see it?

You need to change your 'Avatar' and not your 'Profile Picture' to have it appear with your posts.:) It's a few options down on the left in your user cp.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...