Warden's Keep DLC.

Dave of Canada

Available at game launch.

Some claim the fortress of Soldier's Peak is corrupted and overrun by demons. Others whisper of betrayal and the spirits of murdered Grey Wardens. Whatever the truth, Soldier's Peak is no place for the living.

Relive the darkest hour of the Grey Wardens with all-new content that adds to the main Dragon Age: Origins campaign. This downloadable adventure reveals secrets hidden for generations, and includes unique achievements, unlockable character abilities, powerful items, and much more!

• New quests - discover what really happened to the Grey Wardens of old and what led to their expulsion from Ferelden
  • New features - a base of operations with party storage. Inventory full? Stash new items as well as loot from the main Dragon Age: Origins campaign
  • New items and abilities - talents and spells from the Power of Blood school, unique achievements, and powerful items including a set of Grey Warden Commander armor

http://na.llnet.bioware.cdn.ea.com/u/f/eagames/bioware/dragonage/assets/images/addon/screens/wardenskeep002.jpg

http://na.llnet.bioware.cdn.ea.com/u/f/eagames/bioware/dragonage/assets/images/addon/screens/wardenskeep003.jpg

http://na.llnet.bioware.cdn.ea.com/u/f/eagames/bioware/dragonage/assets/images/addon/screens/wardenskeep004.jpg

DLC? At game launch? How disappointing. It better be free.

Bit of a piss-take, tbh. But still, if you don't want to pay, you don't have to buy it. Simple.

You guys do realize that all of the DLC being released at launch is free for those who purchase the game new, right? Bioware isn't the the kind of company that would charge at launch for this content.

I honestly cannot wait, this game needs to hurry up and come out!

You guys do realize that all of the DLC being released at launch is free for those who purchase the game new, right? Bioware isn't the the kind of company that would charge at launch for this content.

The Stone Prisoner is free, Warden's Keep isn't.

You made my day with that post. I didn't know it was free, :D

The Stone Prisoner is free, Warden's Keep isn't.

Seems I was a little quick with my post, Warden's Keep does cost 560MSP. I never saw a price here, so I assumed.

Kinda bummed they're releasing it same day as launch, though this is not content cut from the game, like the Stone Prisoner originally was. The content doesn't seem nearly as half-assed like the Mass Effect content was, so I will definitely get it eventually.

• 2 weeks later...

The content was not on the disk because Dragon Age was supposed to be released on the PC in March. However, the release was delayed so that they could market both the console and PC versions at the same time. There is a seperate team that works on DLC. The launch day DLC is the result of that team. Had the PC version actually launched on time the DLC would have released months after. It's actually better because some of that content (which would have had a fee) is now being released for free with new copies.

Quit whining guys.