Favorite Sections or Boss fight

severed360

Well, I was going to say post your top 3 favorite parts but I love so much of this game... lol

My favorite part is pretty big of a section but, starting with the boss fight where you have to use the Nitrous Oxide cans to freeze the black alien type creature (Salazars Right-Hand Man)

Continueing directly into the next room are a group of zombies (dynamite, chainsaws, and tentacle heads) followed immidiatly by the DUEL El Gigante Fight.

The very next room after the El Gigantes is the section of flying "Mosquitos" that spit acid on Leon... some underground sections with zombies leading into a TRAIN RIDE very fast paced full of zombies and QTE!!! and ending with the giant stone statue of Slazar (more QTE!!!) LOL

its the most difficult section of the game i think... on professional at least. Ive beaten the game many times and there are definitly some other tough spots, like the Krauser fights followed by marine zombies. But I absolutely love the whole progression through the village and castle finaled with the science labs too lol :) its such a sick atmosphere

FAV Boss Fight= Salazar/Plantform, followed by the Leatherjacket guy in the burning shed

• 2 weeks later...

1. Krauser Knife fight i have a save game i have reload it like 100 times to play again and again

2. That when you shoot by the dock in the water the Del Lago comes out and eat you

3. that when you shoot the monk typ enemys in the knees you can suplex them and their head explode to 80% i would said