Fun Games with easy achievements

Destro

I decided lately to go a little bit with my old games that i picked up for 10$ or so... I have so many laying around, and what i noticed is that some are little small games with an easy 700+ achievement run... I am not looking to complete them to 1000 GS, just want to go trough them once for the story and fun and rack up as many points as possible.

So i would be curious to know what would be your recomandations, its important that the game...

1) Be able to rack at least 600 PTS in one playtrough without any guide

2) The game is fun, easy to pick in term of gameplay

3) Nice enough story, something interesting

4) Not more than 8hours for a normal playtrough

5) Cost no more than 20$ now

No need to mention COD, Halo, GOW or the "big" game, looking more for small titles.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marvel super hero squad is pretty fun. I've been hooked on it lately lol.. First play through, I got almost 700 GS an I've been going through the free play. I usually get bored with most games an never finish them, let alone go through it again. Its only $20.

I would definitely recommend it.

Also, i just picked up captain America: winter soldier for $18. Haven't played it yet, but i looked at the guide an it looks simple enough, an fun...

Don't think anyone mentioned this, but I got 600+ with my Apocalyptic play through of Darksiders 1. Also got 600+ (but using a glitch) in Alice: Madness Returns and enjoyed that. Mirror's Edge same thing but I played through it 4 times and enjoyed it all 4 times.

Darksiders took me 17 hours. Alice took me a bit over 10 hours and Mirror's Edge took me around 6 hours, then 3, then 2. And these are all under $25.00 CAN so they're budget and a pretty sweet pick up.

Haven't the slightest of clues on if you've played any of these and some are not around the 8 hour mark but hope I helped regardless.

Phantasy Star Universe - 1000 just for completing story

Driver: San Francisco - I had around 500ish after playing the story, which isn't that long.

SAW - Controls are a little iffy but with the mix of puzzles and suspense it's quite fun, easy to 1000 too.

Can't think of anymore from the top of my head, if I do, I'll edit some more in this post.

Surfs Up - I actually had a ton of fun with this game. Not many surfing games out there and it's actually very well done. Also, very easy.

I agree surf's up was pretty awesome, especially for a movie tie in.

Haven't the slightest of clues on if you've played any of these and some are not around the 8 hour mark but hope I helped regardless.

Phantasy Star Universe - 1000 just for completing story

Driver: San Francisco - I had around 500ish after playing the story, which isn't that long.

SAW - Controls are a little iffy but with the mix of puzzles and suspense it's quite fun, easy to 1000 too.

Can't think of anymore from the top of my head, if I do, I'll edit some more in this post.

Just noting Phantasy Star Universes server was shutdown so the DLC is uncompleteable.

Godfather II, it fits all 5 of your requirements. :)

Ive 1k:ed it twice, took me something like 12-13 hours the second time.

Only scary part is if you miss the executions.

Splinter Cell conviction is fairly easy and extremly fun imo, coop is cool too if you have a friend to play with. Shouldnt be overly expensive either nowadays.

NBA 2k6 -i actually kept this game after 1k'ing it so i could play it when i had my brother came round or a few friends, beer and pizza. Easy achievments!!

Madden 2009 - Again fun to play with friends, easy achievements and cheap (i think due to the age)

Like other people have said, V2 - good story line to it.