Rockstar makes the worst achievements

Draznar

i just got the 'Have Gun, Will Travel' Achievement earlier on not long ago. i had no problem getting it. No one else bothered me there were only few people in a posse but only one person did but he left soon after. Took me all morning to get the Achievement. With Thanks to Boss Kamikaze stepping in to help, he got the Achievement as well.

Yup was not hard at all! No need to complain n00b!

Yup was not hard at all! No need to complain n00b!
Honestly all of the Online chievos are absolutely simple, with the possible exception of the winning 4 gang matches in a row, and being #1 for 3 FFA in a row, but just joining with you and 1 other person makes both of those a breeze.

It's not the Achievements being poorly desinged its the multiplayer having a few bugs and the community hunting you down to earn experience. I did this with 4 of my friends and everyone else pretty much left us alone. We always targetted gang hideouts that were furtherest away from the other players. The only thing you have to hold out for is not being kicked by the host (Only happened on our first attempt)

Not to often I tell someone they suck but I did this achievement by myself, all seven hideouts, on my first try. Sure I died, but I also got away from campers.

Now Most Wanted, they camped on Escalara's roof and sniped me every chance I got, I switched to my friend's game. Three other players, him helping me, TWO easy chivos.

The multiplayer acheivments for this game are really not as bad as other games.

If you suck at the game so much that you cant Even Tap A fast enough to get away on your horse then i dont think acheivment hunting is for you. When a bigger posse than yours comes to start a war its best to just run away and get back to what you was doing later.

i havent gone for the acheivment yet, But find it easy to get into rooms with not many people, and most people are really not that big of an asshole, I noticed that if you just act like they are not there they do the same for you, If im doing my own thing or passing by another player then they start pulling a gun out, running for cover, or acting as if we are about to have a fight i normaly shoot them straight away. I noticed people ignore me if i ignore them most of the time also, its when you draw attention to yourself that they start to attack, Unless its a Posse then they are Most likely there to piss you off, then its time to Get on your horse and run, Unless you can beat them until they get bored and leave.

this doesn't seem too hard, (i haven't gotten around to it, gonna try to bust it later today if you want to send me an invite) but i can relate to the camping spawns. i was in pike basin's when some hombre came and we battled for awhile, only to realize that there was only 1 spawn spot that both of us would load to. needless to say, i had several shotguns wounds in the back that day...

anyway, i have a question, probably pretty dumb: but does going into outfitter kick you out of the same free roam sesh? i clicked into it the other day and heard voice chatter from the previous free roam sesh when i was picking a new mount. if going into outfitter doesn't kick you from the session then i guess you can just go into outfitter for a bit if you're getting camped

anyway, i have a question, probably pretty dumb: but does going into outfitter kick you out of the same free roam sesh? i clicked into it the other day and heard voice chatter from the previous free roam sesh when i was picking a new mount. if going into outfitter doesn't kick you from the session then i guess you can just go into outfitter for a bit if you're getting camped

Yeah you disapear on the map, I do it now and again normaly when i come out of the outfiter the guy is still waiting arround and runs straight for me as soon as i get out of it, so it doesnt help much unless you stay in there for a long enough time until they get bored.

This is the first online achievement I got. How can you possibly find this hard? I understand that other people can get annoying, but you can just avoid them and like someone else said there is no auto-aim in the hide-outs.

Do people truly find it that hard to walk from A to B? Dieing doesn't even matter, so that's the only thing left to do. Ah well, I shouldn't even be suprised anymore after all the 3 ffa/4 gang boosting topics.

Did this with a complete random group of people. Was invited to join a posse and they were doing random hideouts. Eventually the lead left and I was left in charge just kept inviting people to keep a big posse. And raid every hide out on the map. Help each other out when randoms try to kill you and they will soon enough leave when you take the fun out of them unable to kill anyone of you guys.

Eventually we all got the achievement and I got the full posse achievement this way to.