Advice for veteran level select

I played through the campaign yesterday on veteran and got to the tank part on the penultimate level and in 2/3 hours could not beat it so i changed to recruit just to complete the game. My question is in the near future can i return to mission select, choose the level i was stuck on (on veteran) and complete the game? will i get the black op master and the last 2 levels on vet achievement still or would i need to start a new game??

As far as I know, all that's required is that you complete the missions on veteran; the order doesn't matter. In your case, just return to the mission that was giving you problems, complete it on veteran and its respective achievement should pop - along with Black Ops Master.

That's a whopping gamerscore, by the way.

thanks for the quick reply but i could really do with confirmation. "as far as i know" doesnt convince me where this game is concerned. Hopefuly treyarch wont release any more cods!!

jeez i just realised-my gamerscore isnt getting updated on here anymore. wierd. haha

i'm in the 'as far as i know' camp... but i just wanted to let you know to do a search because i'm sure i read on here the other day that you had to do the levels in order because of some cut scene or something? i don't know if i read it right though lovey, so def like i said do a search to see if you can find anything :D

as for that level i didn't have a problem at all, but my bf did because he got a really silly check point (or so he said haha :p) and had to restart the level... so maybe the same thing happened for you? no level on veteran should take aaanybody 2-3hours as veteran on this game is an absolute joke. it's about as hard as flumps. x

haha game is easy on veteran, ive looked on youtube and the guys on the balcony constantly respawn on my playthrough making it impossible to pass, shoddy treyarch game design again. ah well. another to add to the "screwed out of completion by shit design" pile. a pretty big pile now haha

'shoddy' because you can't do it? that's not a good enough reason to dislike a game Mr :p

Yes you can return to that mission and redo it on Veteran. I did all the missions in random order on Veteran and got the achievement.

weeell that says what i read i didn't read right! :o

just because i'm nosey how come you did them in a random order? x

x

just because i'm nosey how come you did them in a random order? x

x

People were always banging on about the level with the corridor and the one with the tank and how impossible they were. So I did them first, thought they were easy enough and decided to just pick the rest at random.

People were always banging on about the level with the corridor and the one with the tank and how impossible they were. So I did them first, thought they were easy enough and decided to just pick the rest at random.

ahhh i see! i didn't know people thought that about them levels :o they were hardly 'no fighting in the war room' or 'heart of the reich' :\ x

i dont dislike the game its just technically a poorly made game which is desperate for an overhaul. not sure why you assume i cant do it please dont comment stupid stuff if its not helping whats the point in that??

if you can do it then why did you have to switch it to 'recruit'? or did i miss something? like the part where you said you completed the game on 'veteran'?

so many people come out with the most amazing things. boo hoo the game is ghay, *sniff sniff* the game is shit, *wipes tears* the game is poorly made. seriously. it's not the game that's shit, it's the player that's shit. as soon as people 'get' that the better.

not being funny, but you've got what? over 180,000 gs and you're telling me that a teeny tiny bit in bo had you beat as it's 'impossible to pass' because the naughty little computer keeps respawning enemies? and you say i've said 'stupid stuff' good god :\ what the hell have you been racking up your gs with?? i didn't know there were that many barbie games available to be honest :\

just for the record i wasn't being funny in the post hence the ':p' part... you just chose to read it like a bumhead. x

edited to add... as for me not saying anything constructive then in my original message i thought i was very helpful to be honest :D the 2nd post to you i was just playing around because you know what? sometimes on here it can be quite grumpy and me are man give me meatesque so it's nice to have a little bit of a break from it. clearly you reading like abumhead ruined that. anyway, as i was saying i firstly directed you to the search function because it's common sense to see if others had the same problem as you and as i had read something the other day that i wasn't sure i had read correctly (which i explained to you, as i know you didn't want to hear answers frompeople who weren't sure but i felt like i should justify why i was going on about the search function as it does get a bit ghay at times with people going on about the search function without any other help at all. i then mentioned a similar experience my bf had when he played the game so that it might reassure you that the level really isn't all that difficult and is doable). *sigh* x

Edited by AngelHeva

if you can do it then why did you have to switch it to 'recruit'? or did i miss something? like the part where you said you completed the game on 'veteran'?

so many people come out with the most amazing things. boo hoo the game is ghay, *sniff sniff* the game is shit, *wipes tears* the game is poorly made. seriously. it's not the game that's shit, it's the player that's shit. as soon as people 'get' that the better.

not being funny, but you've got what? over 180,000 gs and you're telling me that a teeny tiny bit in bo had you beat as it's 'impossible to pass' because the naughty little computer keeps respawning enemies? and you say i've said 'stupid stuff' good god :\ what the hell have you been racking up your gs with?? i didn't know there were that many barbie games available to be honest :\

just for the record i wasn't being funny in the post hence the ':p' part... you just chose to read it like a bumhead. x

see what i mean? trolltastic. cod games just aren't as good as you think-do you work for treyarch or something??

see what i mean? trolltastic. cod games just aren't as good as you think-do you work for treyarch or something??

i guess there really are that many Barbie games after all ;)

i never said cod games were fabulous or whatever else. what i said was that so many people, just like you are so quick to moan about a game being broken or whatever else simply because they can't do it. if offering advice and being honest with people is me being 'trolltastic' then so be it.

dark void was a shit game and that glitched with the turrets, does that mean thats good now all of a sudden??

did the game glitch for you? because from your original post you said and i quote 'I played through the campaign yesterday on veteran and got to the tank part on the penultimate level and in 2/3 hours could not beat it so i changed to recruit just to complete the game.' ... i personally can't see the part where you said 'the game glitched up for me so i had to change to recruit/restart the level just to get the game finished'. i'll add that to the list of things i missed from your original post ;) x

Edited by AngelHeva

again no help or anything to do with the post at all-plenty of people have more than my gamerscore, any way with 1500+ posts isnt that a case of pot kettle black, eh son??

i read that as him saying that to me to be honest (egotastic? me? pfft) given that i wrote a post that was pretty much novel sized :\ or maybe i've just read a post like a bumhead? x

if they are dozens of barbie games im sure they will be more fun than reading your pointless posts haha:p:p:p

so stop reading them then :p :p :p

if you get your kicks from messing around with a plastic dolly then don't let me stop you...

x

Edited by AngelHeva

been looking on the ps3 forums and it seems that there is a glitch and the cure is to replay the level completely.

i didn't know that different consoles would have the same glitches on but *shrug* having said that... i did say in my original post and i quote 'my bf did because he got a really silly check point (or so he said haha :p) and had to restart the level... so maybe the same thing happened for you?'

sooo i assume you're going to say you're sorry now for being a bumhead and accusing me of not trying to help and just wanting to trail my troll juice all over everywhere? yeah? :D if you wanna save face as they say lovey my inbox isn't full ;) x

i didn't know that different consoles would have the same glitches on but *shrug* having said that... i did say in my original post and i quote 'my bf did because he got a really silly check point (or so he said haha :p) and had to restart the level... so maybe the same thing happened for you?'

sooo i assume you're going to say you're sorry now for being a bumhead and accusing me of not trying to help and just wanting to trail my troll juice all over everywhere? yeah? :D if you wanna save face as they say lovey my inbox isn't full ;) x

you don't know much, do you?? not bad for an afternoons work eh "lovey" at least it kills time for you til jezza kyle comes back on on monday haha

(please try and be helpful next time? please??)

you don't know much, do you?? not bad for an afternoons work eh "lovey" at least it kills time for you til jezza kyle comes back on on monday haha

(please try and be helpful next time? please??)

take it i'm still more interesting than Barbie? *rolls eyes*

the only way i could be any more helpful would be if i did the freakin' game for you. if you wanna inbox me your xbox login details i'd be more than happy to complete it for you on veteran and give you your 1st completed non Barbie game.x

Edited by AngelHeva