Is the Rockstar Pass worth considering?

Fully Avenged

Hey guys. So basically, I haven't finished L.A. Noire yet, but I do quite enjoy it as a game. As I'm sure most are aware by now that the Rockstar Pass will only remain 800MSP until June 21st, at which point I believe it is set to rise to 960MSP.

What I want to know is, should I buy the Pass right now? Or is 160MSP really not that much more considering what I'm getting? The new Fallout: New Vegas DLC will be released shortly and I intend on buying that, so I'm wondering whether I should go ahead and get this as well before the price rises.

Give me your honest opinions, people. Thanks. :)

A Slip of the Tongue was too easy and frankly the story was weak.

The Naked City was very good. Nice and long as well as interesting.

Nicholsen Electroplating seems like it will be amazing. I watched the trailer yesterday and I have high expectations both story-wise and length-wise.

The last one . . . too early to speculate.

There are (now) 4 DLC cases available... each runs 320 msp on the marketplace. So if you only bought 3 of the 4, you'd have already spent 960 msp.

To get 4 DLC cases, a gun (or two, cant remember), and 3 extra suits for 800 msp is a great deal. Definitely jump on it while they have the promo price extended for another few days

now isnt the new case supposed to be free, i'm on marketplace right now and was gonna download it and it's telling me to spend 320 for it, and a few below it states "already purchased" for the rockstar pass. do i have to download this from my xbox and not xbox.com?

You know that menu in the actual game that you used to download all the other DLC after buying the Pass? Go there.

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know how many DLCs they are planning on making?

I just received the game from Gamefly and I would like to get the DLCs to get all of the achievements, but not if they are going to release another one and I won't have a completed game anymore.

There is The Naked City (Vice, currently out already), A Slip of the Tongue (Traffic, currently out already), Nicholson Electroplating (Arson, currently out already) and Reefer Madness (Vice, scheduled for 12th July release). These four DLCs can all be obtained for free with the Rockstar Pass, and I believe they are the only four DLC Cases that will contain achievements.

with all the reports coming out about the miscommunications, disagreements, and restlessness with Team Bondi and Rockstar, i don't expect but the anymore dlc besides the four DLC cases already released and set for release. with that said you still are saving money and if you do enjoy the game i would go ahead and purchase the rockstar pass and who knows maybe there will be more DLC to come!

I got the R* pass early when it was cheap(er), so all in all Id say I got my moneys worth. IMO the pass was a great deal, compared to other crap that comes out where the publisher/developer just think that any DLC they produce is worth 800 MSP as if it is the standard, regardless of length or quality. maybe its just the feeling that i get 4 cases for the price of 1 (plus the other bonuses, which i dont remember) that make it seem worth it. I enjoyed them, and they are easy achievements (except for the kill the drivers one in the nicholson(?) case) so you might as well get it