how am i missing locations?

nfgmusicPaul

there is also a tricky missed spot in tundra express named The Varkid Research Lab, its the tall building with the electric gate down by the quest with they bobby trapped chest. gotta climb up the side via a ladder and look inside for the fuse box to be able to enter.

Yer the first gate with the turret stuck to it has a switch on the back that you shoot. That will turn the electricity off for the area underneath.

Also as Im Blackened said, the area with midgemong. Before you get to the bridge where you use the control to cross, there is a boat way off to your right. That area needs to be walked to unlock.

Load up the map and look for the shaded out parts, easiest way to spot 99.9% of them.

Another one for me was in Thousand Cuts where you have to take the lift up to the top of the building in the centre of the map

Well I've been everywhere in this damned game and don't have the "World Traveler" achievement. I have all other achievements, have 5 characters at level 50 (completed TVHM with all of them), and two Snipers that I played through on normal mode JUST TO GET THE WORLD TRAVELER ACHIEVEMENT. I streamed all my efforts to a crowd of 20 or so Borderlands pros who couldn't identify anywhere I hadn't been.

Good luck. Achievements like this without progress indicators are shit.

Edited by The Nerevarine

• 1 month later...