Memory of the Tribe

Cashaddi

Hey there,

this is supposed to be checklist on where to find each relic and which memory it brings.

I'll update it, as you post where corresponding relics are.

Animals

The destroyer-The thousand sources(to the left from your very fist totem up on some stone/sand plateau)

The journey

The portal-Origins(once you reach 50% vegetation this will unlock)

Geleogy

Territories

Powers

Vegetation

The coral plant-Wildfires(to the left of your _replaced_ second village, a bit up a slope)

The prickly-Waves(no further info)

Tribe

The power of water-Emergence (between the first totem and the bit of land where you start on,you have to make a little way between the two to actually get to the totem,in the middle of this way e.g. half the distance between totem and spawn point, towards the ocean- hard to see!)

The power of lava-The tears of stone(behind the volcano crater, but don't worry as it can't be fully enclosed ;) )

The masks-The raging earth (to the right of the bottom totem, on a small patch of dirt, usually surrounded by streams of the river)

Currently I still need

nothing- personally, though it is still very much appreciated if you could contribute to the mini guide!

So if anyone knows where those are located- let me know, and I hope the few I knew were/are of any help to you. :)

[spoiler=Additions]#Added The destroyer

#Added The coral plant

#Added The power of lava

#Switched locations of masks and power of water

#Fixed (hopefully!) an error with the description of water/lava powers

#Added The prickly-thanks to impatientiain

#Added additional description to emergence

#Added the portal, credit goes to DFB 1708

#Added stuff from here: http://www.trueachievements.com/a150132/memories-found-achievement.htm?showguides=1

Edited by Cashaddi

Sorry, for my english in first :)

Are you sure, that The Mask is in Emergence? I passed it twice and I didn't get it. I collected the rest of knowledge but i can't collect this one. I even restarted map and tryed to get it but it wasn't active. I couldn't do anything with this "stone". Please help me if you have another idea.

I collected the stone in Raging Earth but it says I still need "The Mask." I have every other Memory, so not sure what to do now. I went back to Raging Earth and saw one stone sitting in plain site, but it won't let me collect it (and I'm pretty sure I already did anyhow). Any idea what to do next?

There might be something else that you've missed- I think on some levels you can actually get more than one piece of memory- not sure if there have to be 2 relics...

Hope that helped :)

P.S.:

Did you make sure to save/exit through the passage?That's why I missed one piece of memory, as it didn't save.

I'm fairly sure that I got "the portal" while completing the last level. Although it wasn't found with a memory fragment, as I could find none in the level. I'm also having trouble with "the prickly," and I've already searched "Waves" thoroughly. In the end, all of my villages were mysteriously rage burned...

Also, can anyone give a better description for "Power of water?" I can't find it in Emergence anywhere.

Sorry- had a mistake there, but it should be fixed by now!

@impatientiain:

Added your location for The prickly.

Is the portal in the _last_ level (Origins?) and when did you get it- although that doesn't really matter...

I'm fairly sure that I got "the portal" while completing the last level. Although it wasn't found with a memory fragment, as I could find none in the level. I'm also having trouble with "the prickly," and I've already searched "Waves" thoroughly. In the end, all of my villages were mysteriously rage burned...

The Portal is in the last level, gained when you have 50% vegetation there.

You might want to look HERE it's a copy of wikicheats or something and contains everything, so you can add it your guide.

Edited by DFB 1708

Finally got all of them, thanks.

I don't see how I missed "The Prickly." There's a memory of fragment on a cliff between the totem of Jelly Water and the totem of Amplify the Breath. In an unedited map, start at the totem of Jelly and head straight towards the totem of amplify the Breath. You will pass it on this path. And the power of water was much further out than I expected, but if you restate the map it is easily visible underwater just south of the path to the first totem (south being relative to the starting point and the volcano). Thanks!

Will this be completed?

I was wondering the same thing. Seems very...well not put together. Just seems you have the groups, but with little or no info in reference to the pertinent data.

I came here hoping this would confirm my suspicion that there is a memory stone, for lack of a better word, on each level. I have got most of them, but there was I believe two levels where I couldn't seem to find one. So I'm worried I missed it and would have to go back and find it. This thread didn't help me find an answer to that question at all. :(

Edited by 13ip0lar

I was wondering the same thing. Seems very...well not put together. Just seems you have the groups, but with little or no info in reference to the pertinent data.

I came here hoping this would confirm my suspicion that there is a memory stone, for lack of a better word, on each level. I have got most of them, but there was I believe two levels where I couldn't seem to find one. So I'm worried I missed it and would have to go back and find it. This thread didn't help me find an answer to that question at all. :(

There is no relic on level 7, I'm sure of that. I believe there is another level without one as well. I won't know if I missed on until I complete the game. :p

What I've been doing is following the walkthrough at the bottom of the achievement guide. The relics are all described there. Like me, if you don't want to spoil the game, Do Ctrl+F and search for the word "relic". Or come up with your own method, and just before exiting read the solution to the level and see if the author mentions a relic.