Smart spawn system

wim17

Epic told us the game had a new smart spawn system so that waves of Locus would try different tactics and you would get different kind of waves.

Now I just played a couple of games of survival and I saw non of it.

Every wave is the same, the spawns points keep the same.

Horde mode in gears3 had a better spawn system.

Did I miss something?

I don't know if in survival, but I have seen completely different spawns in the campaign.

On my insane playthrough, I noticed it in the second(?) mission, where you need to complete the level under 4 minutes. After death, different enemies rushed down the stairs on the left each reload (where you use the mortar).

Campain only?

In the movies they told us that when you were defending something the locust would spawn at different locations and try different tactics.

If it is campain then you are not defending and you only get an other locust wave when you loose the chapter. In other words, the locust is not adapting to you playstyle but you can restart the chapter as much as you like untill you get the enemy types you like.

It's the other way around.:(

There smart system is totally BS, all it do is if you fail you get the wave b of ennemies... fail again and back to wave a.... it just replace the hardest ennemies to give you a chance..(maulers for theron with cleavers for exemple)

Yep..

Like the gears 3 horde mode system better, that was more random.