Question about game videos and super solider glitch

beagler

I beat the game on SS and it glitched....i was looking thru the game videos where it should show the cut scenes for all levels completed...i noticed levels 7 gods and monsters and the ending videos arn't there...only shows 1-6 game videos..as if i never played 7 and the ending...

i was wondering if anyone else noticed this as well or can verify how many there should be.. all 7 or what after u beat the game...or is it related to the SS glitch...

If you played on SS difficulty during your first playthrough then that will probably be the cause. The other, is starting a new game+ and skipping the tutorial. There may be more, but these were the two that caused people problems when the game released.

yeah it was my 1st play thur...im wondering since 7 and the ending isnt showing as played..if i start at lvl 6 again and replay those 2 lvls...will the SS achiv. pop then?

Best thing I can tell you to do is search some of the threads to find the answer. I know for sure others have asked the same question, but I'm pretty sure you'll have to start all over though or at the very least start a new game+. Which should take you maybe two hours if you're familiar with the game.