Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can't play much this weekend, but next week i should be able to play some. my friend and i still need two or three of the end bonuses as well as extreme variety. if we could get help getting those, i think we can manage the rest. We're both up for helping out however we can though. i'll post times when we will be on when i know them.

I can't play this weekend as I'll be out of town. Next week, pretty much any evening I'm good for the same stuff (~7pm EST to ~9pm EST). I'm >27 now and so I'm excited to get some more XP per round.

As far as what I need, I just need Poison, Intercepted, and the Untouchable end bonus. I've been keeping track and those are the last three i need (hopefully...that'd suck if I missed something and didnt know what). I'm totally fine helping out for other stuff, just ask.

I'm playing Revelations as soon as I'm done with this game, and the achievements look a lot easier (less time consuming)

I only still need to boost to Level 50. Thanks to i have a 4, GunTheBoss, Boom Trigga and W4rCrusader for helping with the other achievements.

Anyone want to do a Level 50 boosting party? I'm available right now for the next hour or so. If not tonight, let me know the next time pitfallharry wants to do one.

LOL. After we quit, I realized I had a total brain fart moment. For some reason, when I got Greater Variety, I was thinking it was Extreme Variety. So I still need that and Intercepted, as well as Role Model. I'm going to write down a checklist for Extreme Variety so I can keep track as we play. I should only need two others for that in Alliance mode, so I'd be grateful to whoever could help out.

Thanks to everyone that showed up tonight. I should be back on tomorrow night if anybody wants to play.

Yeah, I encourage people to try to join as often as they can because, once I get to level 50 and get the last couple achievements, my interest in this game will be close to zero. I'm sure most others feel the same. Just about the whole lot of us that have been playing lately are in the levels 25-40 range, so join up when you can. I don't know how many of us will be around to boost after we hit 50.