Spider Relic 1 -can't be got after the story

metallicorphan

Looks like i will be stuck on 99% and 119 relics forever

I thought i would leave getting relics until after the main story,looks like one of them can't be got(cheers Ubisoft)

its spider relic number 1

to avoid me posting spoilers,here is a video of where Spider Relic 1 is,so make sure you pick it up before finishing and it will be best for you to decide when to pick it up

yes,i am pissed off

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Can you get this any time before finishing the main quest or only after/before a certain period while getting the second friend? Video didn't specify...

edit: by the way I just saved Oliver not too long ago and saved that Rango guy or whoever. forgot if he was before or after? can I still get this relic?

Edited by Nevander

It's not achievement related tho, right? Still, I think I'll grab this one before I head any further into the campaign. Cheers for the heads up.

EDIT - so I'm trying to do this now, and I can't walk into the entrance of the cave, I stop after a few feet and turn around automatically. I haven't completed the story, I'm on the second island, my next mission is Triple Decker, have not completed the campaign yet. Am I screwed?

Edited by UberPirateNinja

Nevander,you should be able to go get it now as long as you have access to the cave where your friends are hiding underneath the Docs house

Yes I just now got it. I can confirm you can still get it BEFORE meeting Buck. Thanks for this thread or I would have ended up in the same situation as you, and would have been PISSED.

So once you beat the story, the cave is blocked I guess? Or is it a spoiler of what happens in the cave? If so, don't tell me. Just say yea. :p

Yes I just now got it. I can confirm you can still get it BEFORE meeting Buck. Thanks for this thread or I would have ended up in the same situation as you, and would have been PISSED.

So once you beat the story, the cave is blocked I guess? Or is it a spoiler of what happens in the cave? If so, don't tell me. Just say yea. :p

I think i will just make something up instead:p

The Pirates move into the cave

well when i am pissed off i go to vent at the place where everyone goes to vent

yes,that's right....Twitter

@FarCrygame i thought i would leave it until after the story to get the relics,but you can't get spider relic 1,thanks a lot Ubisoft 119/99%

I got a reply

FarCryGame ‏@FarCrygame

@metallicorphan We're aware of the issue and are looking in to fixes.

so,that's cool...hopefully i wont have to wait too long to pick up the last relic

Is it just after endgame you can't pick it up? I can't even get into the bloody cave at the mo, there's some invisible wall of YOU SHALL NOT PASS stopping me from getting further than the entrance. I'm on the South Island, but not completed the campaign yet.

same here, i literally read this after i got on the south island, now i can´t go back in the cave.

Damn, I'm glad I picked this one up as soon as I got access to the cave... actually, I'm surprised so many people are missing it. Finding myself in a new and interesting cave, my first impulse is to thoroughly explore it, not to immediately run out of it. I noticed the climbable ledges while searching for that mechanical thingie during my first visit there, decided to find out where it led, and found the relic.

It's just Videogame Logic, isn't it? Once you've found out which way you're supposed to be going - go the other way, 'cuz there may be a treasure-chest at the end of it! :woop:

yeah unfortunately i can not change the title of the thread,but hopefully it will make people aware,hopefully they will click on the thread to find out that you can't get it after you leave the first island

I had no idea you couldn't get it that soon into the game that makes things even stranger for Ubisofts behalf

I bet it's patched in that you can get it later on. Seems like an oversight. And I wouldn't call this a rush job on Ubisoft. It's just a mistake. most people won't even notice since most people don't 100% games. I'm sure they'll fix it in some way to make people able to get it post game completion.