Expert of War. Can no one.....?

Venomized

Can no one in the world ask a developer what the requirement is for the achievement (Expert of War)? I hear people say they have talked to people who made the game etc, then ask them what the requirements are for Expert of War. Make sure they are specific.

Someone should be able to ask them. I sent a message to a few of them on their home website on march 16th but no reply from ANY of them.

When someone knows the answer to the requirements please post here or make a thread about it.

I'm attempting this one, but at the rate I'm going the game will be dead!.

I'm working on all the main guns, all the vehicles and all the drones and matches. I'll wait for things like the c4, frag grenade and camos to be confirmed before trying too hard with them.

Sucks that its so unclear, and if it means all weapons, special weapons and camos, then that will be a beast of an achievement!.

I'm down for boosting it once the servers get fixed ha ha.

It will still take a while to boost all of the achievements. I think boosting sessions will be needed for the hard stuff, like equipment. I think 200 kills with each gun is cake. I think the easy things will take less time than what 2 prestiges in mw2 takes, which isnt bad.

You know the developers really do suck and are douche bags. Can't even bother to answer anyone. So simple to explain what we need but they are too lazy to answer.

Seems kinda premature to go around name calling when you haven't even done what the achievement description says.. Now if you have completed all of the challenges, then maybe you have something to bitch about, but until then, your best bet is just to follow what they've already said is required...

Ahhh I looked at the achievement again and it just says "complete all challenges for blah blah blah".. I thought it said "complete all expert challenges for blah blah"

So.. now I'm thinking yes camos count :/

Well the name of the achievement is "Expert" of War. So let's hope that means only expert challenges.lol

On trueachievements.com two people have the achievement it looks like. SoLjA M and TheDarkBean

Don't know if either are legit or not but they are listed as having the achievement.

They are not legit. The one guy unlocked all achievements in the same days except for level 50 and I think expert of war. he then unlocked both of those on the same day. That just doesnt add up.

Seems kinda premature to go around name calling when you haven't even done what the achievement description says.. Now if you have completed all of the challenges, then maybe you have something to bitch about, but until then, your best bet is just to follow what they've already said is required...

Sure I would LOVE to! Please tell me what they said is required? Because I understand Drones, Vehicles, and game modes are. But for weapons do they mean EVERY single weapon such as special weapons? That could classify as weapon challenges. Camo challenges could classify as weapon challenges. Do secondary weapons classify? Maybe even knifing, m9 and such could too.

Please tell me what they said is required. Because it really isn't specific.

I wouldnt have a problem if the Devs actually took the time to reply. I made several posts in several different sections on their home website. I sent multiple messages to multiple recipients and no replies from any of them. I even sent an email.

I ask other questions too, but they all included Expert of War as well.

But not a single reply. So really it is not premature to go around calling the devs lazy douche bags. Because they are =)

Sure I would LOVE to! Please tell me what they said is required? Because I understand Drones, Vehicles, and game modes are. But for weapons do they mean EVERY single weapon such as special weapons? That could classify as weapon challenges. Camo challenges could classify as weapon challenges. Do secondary weapons classify? Maybe even knifing, m9 and such could too.

Please tell me what they said is required. Because it really isn't specific.

I wouldnt have a problem if the Devs actually took the time to reply. I made several posts in several different sections on their home website. I sent multiple messages to multiple recipients and no replies from any of them. I even sent an email.

I ask other questions too, but they all included Expert of War as well.

But not a single reply. So really it is not premature to go around calling the devs lazy douche bags. Because they are =)

You need to do ALL challenges in the game, including killstreaks.

You need to do ALL challenges in the game, including killstreaks.

That's still up to debate. That's what this forum is about. You can't prove that you need killstreaks. Some people take the achievement and name of the achievement differently. No one is going to be able verify what exactly you need until someone gets it legit. So if you're going to post something with such confidence, be sure you have evidence.

That's still up to debate. That's what this forum is about. You can't prove that you need killstreaks. Some people take the achievement and name of the achievement differently. No one is going to be able verify what exactly you need until someone gets it legit. So if you're going to post something with such confidence, be sure you have evidence.

Yes I can because the only challenges i have left are killstreaks, and yet i do not have the achievement.