How do you wear alt. costumes in Story Mode?

BillyKlyde

Once you finish the game and decide to continue your story, the game will ask you which outfit you'd like to be outfitted in before you continue your game.

PS - Also if you have the Catwoman DLC, you'll be able to switch between Batman/Catwoman and roam freely as either one throughout the whole game which is really cool.

same here, i got the batman beyond, darknight, batman the animated series, and normal skin, but, for the love of god i want to change my suit, how.

but, b-u-t, i can change my skins in Riddlers Challenges, and that how i found batman the animated series skin.

the 70s batman, sinestro skins, added bonus

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a6G2F7HPMo&feature=related]Batman Arkham City: Batman and Robin's New Suits - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by DanielH

• 5 months later...

Guys I hope you know, if you download the Costumes off Xbox Live market place you can use anyone you like without FINISHING again you do not have to finish the game.

All you do is use this code:

Left, Left, Down, Down, Left, Left, Right, Up, Up, Down.

This is done after choosing your save file that has a percentage on it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You have to beat the main story mode, then when you go into your save profile that you finished game in, and start EITHER "Continue Story" OR "Continue Story Plus" you will have the option to select a suit for Batman. If you don't have ANY downloaded, there will NOT be an option. There is a free suit available now in the Marketplace (Batman Inc. Batsuit) I have that and the original available as I sit here and type this.

Very confusing overall tho.

• 1 month later...

you have to beat the story mode, after you do that hit continue before the game loads it should ask you what costume you want if you pick one that is the same as catwoman, such as cartoon batman, catwoman will be cartoon too.