What are the best items? (no Happy Tickets)

Darkrain

What are the best items (armor and weapons for each class) without purchasing happy tickets?

Also, what item do you get for Story-Mission 6-3?

Right now im stucking on 6-2 and want to know if it's worth it.

And does anyone know how i can obtain this awesome armor for my worrier?

I remember wearing this set in the tutorial, so it have to be in the game...

http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com//wp-content/uploads/multi/2012/10/happy_wars_warrior.jpg

The sword you get from 6-2 is the best weapon I've found. You will need to sink in a lot of Tokens and upgrade a lot of other items to get the full potential however. At Level 1 though it does over 600 base damage. I've gotten it to over 1000 base damage (at Level 8). Basically, most AI enemies die pretty fast.

6-3 gives you an accessory with three empty slots.

Some of the weapons/armor/shields I think are character specific. For example, the Alien team I think have shields with a green star on the front. I haven't seen that anywhere else, not even with other players. Either it's a higher level rare item or a future item that can only be obtained with tickets.

There are many weapons/armours that you can get from the rewards at the end of online games. They can actually be quite good. I play as a Mage most of the time now and get between 30-40 kills a game with a maximum of 3 deaths.

I have moved certain buffs from weapons onto my best one so it adapts to my playstyle. In the end it is more down to tactics than items in my opinion. People like to chase me so I always have a plan ready to kill them or knock them off the edge.

i got a lovely pink wand (that's like base 250 dmg) in the happy spinner game (using happy stars). it has a magic level 2 buff and an extra slot which i put magic level 1. gotta find another magic level 2 buff or if there's a level 3, it'll be great :p (i'm doing an extra 200 dmg right now)

I got an item from the Item Shop called Courage Armor Pro in the lucky find section that has around 290 armor and 290 magic defense on lvl1. I only bought it because I had some extra MSP laying around. It has a yellow star with a white border around it indicating it's a rare item, but the other rares I have only have a normal yellow star so I don't get the difference.

I dunno where to find that armor though, you might just need a higher level for the increased luck to find it.

Edited by Kinky Buns