Subscriber COD4 Tournament

Creech

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h23/Skillet98/subscribercod4.png

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is the game of choice. Is this to celebrate the arrival of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, or merely the result of a rigged poll? Only the subscribers really know...which is why they are the only ones playing today!

If you are a higher rank, you can use any unlocked perqs, weapons, etc. The game has been announced for more than a week and was pretty clear before then, plus since it is 2 years old you have had plenty of time to rank up if you wanted to do so.

The final four will get a code of their choice out of the following options, with the first place winner picking first, etc.:

• Halo 3 ODST Sgt Johnson
  • Banjo Kazooie
  • Boggle
  • Call of Duty World At War map pack 3
  • Madballs
  • Sorry Sliders
  • Texas Cheat'em
  • Wallace & Gromit

This is a single elimination tournament! If you are last place in a round in your group, you are out.

Games will be on Vacant, Free For All, 10 minute matches.

Round one kicks off at noon Pacific Time on Sunday, 18-Oct-09.

Round 1 Groups

Group 1:

Gooner Keano (host)

HnC Cacky

Dom x360a

Bishop024 (eliminated)

WaDiNhO x360a

Simba x360a

Gackt x360a

Group 2:

Steve50013 (host)

dakisbac x360a

CRU x360a (ohmigawdsheshowedup!)

Madhatters13

DudeWithTheFace (eliminated)

HippaCrocoPig

Round 2 Groups

Group 1:

Gooner Keano

Dom x360a (host)

WaDiNhO x360a (eliminated)

Gackt x360a

CRU x360a

Group 2:

HnC Cacky

Simba x360a (host) (eliminated)

Steve50013

Madhatters13

HippaCrocoPig

Round 3 Groups

Group 1:

Dom x360a (eliminated)

Gackt x360a (host)

Steve50013

HippaCrocoPig

Group 2:

Madhatters13

CRU x360a (host)

HnC Cacky (eliminated)

Gooner Keano

Round 4, one group instead of two.

Group 1:

Gackt x360a

Steve50013

HippaCrocoPig (host)

Madhatters13 (eliminated)

CRU x360a

Gooner Keano

Round 5 (penultimate)

Group 1:

Gackt x360a

Steve50013

HippaCrocoPig

CRU x360a (host)

Gooner Keano (eliminated)

Round 6 (Final) - This is it! Come in first if you want first choice of the prizes and the shiniest badge!

Group 1:

Gackt x360a

Steve50013 (host)

HippaCrocoPig

CRU x360a

Close game, the winner had to be determined off of least deaths since 1st and 2nd tied for points...but here ya go:

And the winners are...

First Place - HippaCrocoPig

Second Place - Gackt x360a

Third Place - Steve50013

Fourth Place - CRU x360a

Edited by Creech

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to confirm, that's 8pm in England, right?

I'm glad I didn't go Prestige, that's all I gotta say. :p

Yep thats 8pm UK time, good luck to all see my group @ 8 ;)

I'd like to add that i dont mind hosting for my group/groups my connection is pretty good and there shouldnt be any issue's with lag Etc. It would also be kool if the all the players where in the Game chat instead of partys so we could all talk, have a laugh anf a joke and what not :D But its entirely up to them lol

Edited by Genesis x360a

Who is hosting each of these games? Don't mean to nitpick but should have someone host/spectate who is not playing that way there is no host advantage. If not...oh well lol.

You dont get host advantage on Cod4, Being the host gives you no benefits like it did on Gears of war Etc.

You dont get host advantage on Cod4, Being the host gives you no benefits like it did on Gears of war Etc.

You would be incorrect about that.

But I guess I will have to deal with it, I think everyone in my group minus myself is from the UK so there really is no way to even that out for the group lol

But I guess I will have to deal with it, I think everyone in my group minus myself is from the UK so there really is no way to even that out for the group lol

I could be but ive never came across it in all my time playing Cod4, Everytime ive played its been evenly matched, It will be more than likely that the first player in the group will host.

Creech are you not playing?

No, I figured I would pull a Cru this month. Oh, wait...I forgot to say I was playing first. Damn. Okay fine, I merely don't own the game any longer, and am lacking the motivation to go rent it. We can safely presume that I would have been among the first to be eliminated, run and gun games are not my strengths. :)

All of of our GSL team is in the same group, must be a fix! ALso, If anyone in my group has a good connection then feel free to host as my connection is pretty average.

Yeah, I picked hosts as the first one in the group, so I don't really care who hosts.

I'm pretty sure I'm not from the UK. Last I checked I lived in the U.S. :p

Good luck to everyone!

Also, if I'm in a group and I'm the host, if somebody else in my group would host that would be great. When I'm playing my 360 I can't get to a computer so I would not know who to invite to the game.

Edited by Bishop24

No, I figured I would pull a Cru this month. Oh, wait...I forgot to say I was playing first. Damn. Okay fine, I merely don't own the game any longer, and am lacking the motivation to go rent it. We can safely presume that I would have been among the first to be eliminated, run and gun games are not my strengths. :)

Well shit, I was looking forward to killing you at least once maybe lol.. But you can't pull a Cru that is my job ;)