Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

bplayak

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/news/bannerl-gamingsessions.jpg

If you are looking to work on achievements, play for pride, or just have a casual game, we encourage you to check out any existing gaming sessions first by clicking HERE.

If you don't see one that works for you, feel free to make a new one. If the achievement you are working towards requires some recruiting in advance, feel free to respond in this thread with details. Please keep all questions, inquiries or information directly related to your created boosting session to the "Comments" section of your gaming session. You can see prior requests for assistance in the archive HERE.

For some guidelines on how to be effective and productive, we also encourage you to read the Beginner's Guide to Boosting.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking to boost the 'Superstar' achievement using the 'co-op glitch' method, if anyone wants to do this message me on XBL, mention GOWJ please! Don't worry, I will be committed to making sure we both get it done! GT: TheSaferHouse

3 STAR GLITCH ON INSANE WITH CO OP

Have one player on Insane difficulty and the other on casual. The casual does all of the work. At the end of the level, have the casual player quit out. Now finish the level. When the stat screen comes up with the starts, invite the player in. As long as you haven't hit continue, they will get credit as well as you for 3 stars on insane. This is the easy way out and I highly suggest it over doing it solo.

EDIT Done! Huge thanks to millboy for the help!

Edited by TheSaferHouse

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Jeff,

I'm looking to get some of these too. I hosted a gaming session but they join but don't give me there game tags!?

I am looking for the following:

Pendulam Wars

Drop the Mic

Long Bomb

Surprise!

Don't you die on me

BOOSHKA

My Gamerag is: Lord Jimbobalot

I'll send you a request as I m looking for enough people to get these done. :)

looking for 4 others to do 5 team achievements with. You all know which ones.

Those the DLC skin achievements?? If so add me up. Im on most days from 8 ish UK GMT time. I can get some other people to help as well.

Gametag is weaponx031277

I don't have the Gold Armor yet, but I need the achievements for the other being on teams with the other armor types. I also need to get 50 double kills with the Booshka and to get 2 kills while emerging as a Corpser...AND...I need to in a Hardcore Survival match on Terminal and to win a Survival match on Ward at the first e-hole. (Whew) Anyway...help is appreciated.

Gamertag: Iron Mind

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Im interested in doing the campaign on insane and using the insane glitch to get all 3 onyx stars. Need a co-op partner for that. We ll take turns completing chapters, have already completed chapter 1 solo on insane.

gamer tag - I AM TOSHI.

Send me a msg on live first

Edited by I AM TOSHI
added GT

I'm just lacking the team achievements now. Got two friends to help just need two more.

All Aboard

Drop the Mic

Golden Artifacts

Pendulum Wars

You Lookin at Me

We've got all the armor and weapons, just need a few more players who are able

GamerTag is TX Apathy

We're playing now in Execution, trying to find some randoms. Too many Spanish, no English.

Edited by The Petrol Can

• 2 weeks later...

Me and 1 other are looking to grab a few of these last achievements. Needing (3) players for All Aboard!, You Looking At Me?, Drop the Mic, and Pendulum Wars. We also need Golden Artifacts but each lack 1 skin a piece. If you are available to help, we need 3 for these. Can be on any night at 10PM Eastern Time. GT: Space Nuggetz

Did you get these done? Me and a partner are looking to do these very same achievements. Can be on any night at 10pm eastern time.

I'm just lacking the team achievements now. Got two friends to help just need two more.

All Aboard

Drop the Mic

Golden Artifacts

Pendulum Wars

You Lookin at Me

We've got all the armor and weapons, just need a few more players who are able

GamerTag is TX Apathy

We're playing now in Execution, trying to find some randoms. Too many Spanish, no English.

Did you get these done. Me and a partner are looking to do these very same achievements. Can be on any night at 10pm eastern time.

Edited by THE DEADLY DOG
Double post being merged together.

I need these too. Tx apathy has them already. My gamer tag is cG raptor

Did you get these done. Me and a partner are looking to do these very same achievements. Can be on any night at 10pm eastern time.

I need these too. Tx apathy is finished with the game. I have 2 controllers if it's possible to use guest that will make it easier. GT: cG Raptor

Edited by THE DEADLY DOG
Double post being merged together.

I need these too. Tx apathy is finished with the game. I have 2 controllers if it's possible to use guest that will make it easier. GT: cG Raptor

Awesome. Hopefully we'll get more reply. It'd make it a lot easier and quicker if we were able to fill the 5 slots. I know they're are others! Add me GT: Space Nuggetz