Achievement Guide

The Pants Party

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am currently working on this game and noticed that your guide for the soul shard isnt fully complete. Heres one of the shard you are seekin a description for:

Level 3- From entrance its auto south, east a first intersection, auto south, auto west, auto east, then you will reach a teleport that takes you to level 4. Take this teleport. (Level 4) Follow path until first intersection and turn south (Go west first for a score piece), follow and you will reach another teleport which will take you back to level 3. Take this teleport. (Level 3 Prt 2) Follow path untill first intersection then turn north, soul shard is in this area. (Return to intersection and go west to progress)

There you go guys. I will get the other one your after soon, just gotta get it myself.

P.S. Im not sure but i think i was a little inconsistent with my directions but you shouldnt have a problem

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

sorry, butwhere abouts is the cave in sharp mountains that contains the score piece number 14 on the list? i went past it and found the next one, but i'm sure i went through all the paths i can. oh, btw, is it just me or is the guide helpful enough to say whereabouts it is, but doesn't go into anymore detail, not to be rude as i am grateful for it,

• 2 weeks later...
sorry, butwhere abouts is the cave in sharp mountains that contains the score piece number 14 on the list? i went past it and found the next one, but i'm sure i went through all the paths i can. oh, btw, is it just me or is the guide helpful enough to say whereabouts it is, but doesn't go into anymore detail, not to be rude as i am grateful for it,

Just in case you haven't found this yet. It's in Second Point area. Take the right path from the big tree and look for a large red flower on your right. There is an almost hidden path to the right of and behind the flower and that's where 14 is.

Guys somebody please help me for the sake of my own sanity. I'm on my 2nd play and i'm stuck at the Dolce pirate battle in the wah lava caves, and i'm seriously getting owned every single time. I'm using Frederic, Beat and Salsa and they are all at level 31. I saw a you tube video of some dude ripping Dolce to pieces at a low level with just half of my HP, but he was using club clovers and I haven't got any. I've back tracked to Baroque to try and buy some but the shop doesn't stock them. It's embarrassing that I cant beat this one battle and it's driving me insane. Anyone got any tips?

Edit: Got the bitch!

Edited by xentaria

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I am currently in the Unisol dungeon on the 10th floor. Active party is 81 (Allegretto, Viola en Jazz). Should I level more? I still have to get the 99.999.999 gold so Im gonna get 2/3 levels by getting that.

I think I got all items, score pieces and Ezi items which I can get in the first PT. Can I see somewhere which score pieces Ive collected? They only have a number in the guides...

I have some other questions about the achievements:

• Pirates' Treasure can only be collected in Encore?
  • Can I still get Soul Released?
  • Do I have to get all items for Xylophone's Treasure in 1 PT? If yes can I still do this now?

Thank You!

• Pirates' Treasure can only be collected in Encore?
  • Can I still get Soul Released?
  • Do I have to get all items for Xylophone's Treasure in 1 PT? If yes can I still do this now?

All of these are only available in Encore mode.

EDIT: For your other questions, I would level up at least to 86, if I remember correctly I fought him at level 87 with the same characters you are using and he was still tough. The only real way to check how many scores pieces you have is to count the ones you have and hope that what you have matches what you should have and that you collected them in the same order that the guide you are using did.

Edited by exit9500
answer questions that I didn't see before

Might want to check the Road Map on the main site, it explains the order of everything a bit better. I'll put a link to it in the original posts on the forum here as well. We didn't really have road maps back when I first wrote this guide.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/eternal-sonata/guide/

• 3 months later...

I tried running a search through this thread but had no results for the question I am about to ask about: If you are playing with two or more players, does every player receive the achievements or just the player whose save you happen to be playing? I know (from what I'm told) that in JRPGs like Tales of Vesperia, although they are local-multiplayer, only the player's save that's being played will get the achievements and not any of the other players signed in. Can anyone confirm this?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...