Spinderella and flippin hell?

LeEk MuNcHeR

I know i unlocked these in the past as I remember getting the awards but I just looked and spinderella is stuck on platinum at 4/5 and it just won't unlock. Is it glitched because it thinks I've already done it?

Was stuck for me too but it's not glitched you just have to actually do 5 spins. Use this trick with a bike and someone on your back, do back-flips and you'll get it within 30 seconds:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXsKkQmGyks]GTA 5 Online - Drive Under the Map Glitch Online! - Super Speed Glitch! - YouTube[/ame]

Was stuck for me too but it's not glitched you just have to actually do 5 spins. Use this trick with a bike and someone on your back, do back-flips and you'll get it within 30 seconds:

Thanks for the advice. Got it now. Any idea about flippin hell? I've flipped every way I can (even from cargobob) and still nothing

Thanks for the advice. Got it now. Any idea about flippin hell? I've flipped every way I can (even from cargobob) and still nothing

Frankly the same method as above just in a CAR this time and with a friend so you stay in the glitch. This way you have enough time to do flips all the way you want until the game recognizes it.