Hardest Character?

Sesshomaru697

• 2 weeks later...
Who was the hardest character to play in your opinion?

I'm saying mine is Catwoman. I haven't played much as robin or nightwing yet... but Catwoman is such a pain in the butt.

;)

Oh yeah... I see what you did there.

OT: I'd probably say Robin because is gadgets suck. Catwoman doesn't have much but they are at least somewhat useful.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

i personally don't have problems with catwoman on combat maps. she's crazy fast, & the breakdance move is sweet.

as for predator, she's got the least amount of gadgets. all she's got is the whip, caltrops & bolas. which some ppl find a little frustrating. at least she's more quiet than the other three characters if used properly

Nightwing, he's mostly luck based on for the predator maps medals. His gadgets are cool, but clunky, and he seems to like to fall off ledges and catch himself rather then jump off, or he jumps off at a weird angle, like the wrong way from what your pushing the joystick in. in combat he's slow, and his gadgets take too much time to deploy.

• 4 months later...

Nightwing because he's so different than the others in combat, and his predator stuff can be really annoying. You don't want to know how frustrating it can be to do Top of the World Extreme and miss once with the Wrist Dart. On the other hand he rocks for clearing out armored foes with his abilities.

Catwoman would be next due to her lack of gadgets in Predator and her lack of health. You get spotted and you might as well restart instead of watching her die. But in combat she's a point machine. Only hindrance is she doesn't ride the titan's.

Robin can be a little hard in the combat because he doesn't have a great group attack for Combat challenges that ups the multiplier easily. The staff sweep is good, but it will usually only hit 3 or 4 if you are lucky. In predator though he's good at making traps. Plant a bomb on some unlucky guys back, do a silent takedown and then hide and wait for his even unluckier friends to show up.

In the end though I completed them all and it's not so hard if you watch a few videos for the predator stuff and then try to come up with your own strategy that works around your own skills. None of them are impossible, just be prepared for some frustration with some of the later maps. Oddly enough with Robin I had an easier time with his last few than any of the others lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Going to have to vote for Robin.

Batman: Probably the easiest as you've had the most experience with him. His combo moves really come in handy (breaking an annoying weapon, bat clouding to get some breathing room). While he is definitely the strongest (which I often miss that strength when playing the others) his speed is the worst. Great gadgets, great combos and overall fun, but really wish he wasn't the slowest.

Nightwing: The perfect balance between catwoman and batman. Just a bit more agile than needed, second most powerful and has some great combos (crowd control). He has a few more gadgets than catwoman, some of which are pretty useful (if I'm ever feeling the pressure in a predator challenge, his wrist darts can very quickly even the score). He can be a little clunky at times, but he brings a certain finesse that definitely makes him his own person.

Robin: The imperfect balance of catwoman and batman. Ranking in third in both speed and strength, his greatest strength are his gadgets, which often bring some unwanted frustration (Sometimes you just want to bat-claw someone to you/off a rail, not fly towards them. Snap flashes occasionally don't get placed where you want.) Sure the bullet shield is nice, but ask yourself this: How often are you charging head on at enemies/should you really be caught with your guard down? His stun misses sometimes in combat, which really sucks for me when it does. He just doesn't flow right sometimes, which definitely makes him his own person (The developers stated they made it appear like he had gone into some MMA fights to improve his lacking fighting skills. Tim Drake was never made to be a fighting robin, he's the brains. He's the only other person to ever earn the title of "Detective" from Ra's Al Ghul, and that's pretty f***ing impressive).

Catwoman: Show me the developers who made her flowing system, they deserve a hand shake. Catwoman has almost always had a "better than you" attitude, and with her abundance of speed, you can feel it. The only times you should ever be hit while playing her is when your playing a little heavy handed/risky. Her beatdowns allow you to quickly rack up a great score, almost instantly vault over incoming enemies, and her combos are great at crowd control. Use a combo to get some breathing room, than drop a few henchmen before the rest can regroup. Her gadgets are a little lacking, but when have you ever thought catwoman and arsenal (not the character) in the same sentence. And for predator, she has silence in spades. Yes she's the weakest in strength, but when have you ever heard of the Flash be called weak. Sure his punches are lacking, but at his level of speed, no one is going to complain. As far as this game goes, Catwoman is the resident speedster.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

In terms of combat: Robin

In terms of Predator maps: Catwoman

Robin was not as good as the others for he was a little quicker but he doesn't hit as hard, i also found his lack of certain moves to be a pain because you might as well just pick Batman. I like Catwoman for combat because the fact she has barely any gadgets means that you can focus on just getting high combos and plus she's the fastest one there is so she can combo together REALLY well!

She equally sucks for predator maps because she can barely do anything it requires you to do really specific things and it drove me up the wall

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

All characters are easy for combat missions but Nightwing and Catwoman both have their difficulties when it comes to predator. Nightwing had some predator medals involving hitting multiple enemies with one attack which is a pain. Catwomans biggest problem when it came to predator was the fact that you as a player had next to no leniency with her. If you make a mistake during an encounter with the other characters you could usually get out of it and readjust, but with her it was pretty much a one-and-done deal when it came to medals that involved physical encounters with enemies.

I don't know. I've done this game twice, and both times were pretty difficult (only in Predator) sometimes.

Batman is a tank. He's easy.

Catwoman may be weak, but her medals are easy and she's fast. Her gadgets are also useful. The only hard Predators maps of hers are Top of the World Extreme (because of the calptrops medal) and End of the Line Extreme (because of the double ledge takedown).

Robin isn't that great, but his shield bash is decent.

Nightwing kinda sucks, especial because of his Top of the World Extreme, but he has the Batclaw I think which is invaluable to quickly take people down by pulling them off ledger.

---

I'd say Robin is the worst, therefore making him the hardest.

I don't know. I've done this game twice, and both times were pretty difficult (only in Predator) sometimes.

Batman is a tank. He's easy.

Catwoman may be weak, but her medals are easy and she's fast. Her gadgets are also useful. The only hard Predators maps of hers are Top of the World Extreme (because of the calptrops medal) and End of the Line Extreme (because of the double ledge takedown).

Robin isn't that great, but his shield bash is decent.

Nightwing kinda sucks, especial because of his Top of the World Extreme, but he has the Batclaw I think which is invaluable to quickly take people down by pulling them off ledger.

---

I'd say Robin is the worst, therefore making him the hardest.

I'd say catwoman is the worst since she can die so quickly on the extreme maps. Plus, her whip isn't newrly as fast and it doesn't have the reach of Batman's grapple.

I agree though with the Batman. He is a tank and he has the most useful gadgets.

I'd say catwoman is the worst since she can die so quickly on the extreme maps. Plus, her whip isn't newrly as fast and it doesn't have the reach of Batman's grapple.

I agree though with the Batman. He is a tank and he has the most useful gadgets.

Yeah, Catwoman or Robin, I guess. There would be times on End of the Line or Top of the World or Meltdown Mayhem where I wanted to get on top of a perch with Catwoman, but her whip doesn't reach those heights from ground floor sometimes. She's a bitch, literally, lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Going through all the campaign achievements right now... finished batman and nightwing and I have half the medals for both robin and catwoman and by far the worst/hardest to play with at least in the riddler campaign challenges for me has to be catwoman. Her health is fairly low compared to the other three, he gadgets aren't as useful, and most annoying for me is the way she climbs the walls to get to an advantage point instead of being able to use her whip right up there like the other three can do with their grapple guns.