Is it possible to share the DA outfit with other GTs on your console?

Usually when I buy DLC on my Gamertag, my brother who has his own GT on the same Xbox is able to use it on his. However after putting in the code for the outfit under my gamertag, it doesn't appear to him in his game. Is the code only good for my gamertag thus he would need to get his own code?

For some reason thats usually what always happends, so i've always assumed it was for only one gamertag. From what i saw for an example, the golden gun for gears of war 2 you got at midnight launch was one gsamertag use only, so kids found glitches in order to transfer it over. You can try and do what they did, which is go to your download history, when your over the deadly assassin outfit, log in your other acount and try to download it, in order to your transfer it over to the other one.

Usually when I buy DLC on my Gamertag, my brother who has his own GT on the same Xbox is able to use it on his. However after putting in the code for the outfit under my gamertag, it doesn't appear to him in his game. Is the code only good for my gamertag thus he would need to get his own code?

If it works like the Mass Effect/Dragon Age stuff, then probably so, yeah. These in-game download systems don't associate downloads with your hardware, like the marketplace does -- just with your gamertag. So no sharing loot across the same console. Kind of a pain in the ass if you ask me.